**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like watching west virginia play but their traps are so random and inconsistent, that they bring about random results.
Honestly next year, when Staten leaves, Miles, Carter, Holton, Devin Williams, Paige, Phillip will all take a step forward and they may have a final 4 type team. But this year, Kentucky is gonna win by double digits.
B12 is gonna be crazy next year. Kansas is the only team thats probably gonna lose, Alexander, Oubre and maybe Ellis. Most of the best players in the conference are underclassman that wont declare for the draft. Self always reloads and Iowa St is gonna beast, Texas will prob lose Myles and Holmes but they still have talent. Baylor is gonna learn from this year, bring back Prince, the one rebounding beast plus a nice incoming freshman SG.
So those teams are gonna make deep runs next year.
This is Kentucky's, Wisconsin's and Dukes year.
Although if the Badgers get Diamond Stone and Dekker and Hayes come back for one more season, they are gonna be dangerous again.
But enough speculation, point is Kentucky is gonna kill West Virginia
Looking at the lines for this round, I'd take Gonzaga -9, they beat UCLA by 13 earlier this year or take Oklahoma over Mich St

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Aaron White has game.

God damn, man ... I tried to rep you for this, but I think I accidentally negged you.

I deserve, and will accept, the return neg(s) for my error.

If there's a way I can go back and rep, I'll just do that.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
God damn, man ... I tried to rep you for this, but I think I accidentally negged you.

I deserve, and will accept, the return neg(s) for my error.

If there's a way I can go back and rep, I'll just do that.
I don't care about neggings at all. I wear them b*shes proudly and what you've said is more than enough. 'Preciate it.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We beat them the year after that. Also in the tournament. So not really. And nobody from that team is on this squad. Who gives a fukk lmao

damn they played year after...i honestly didnt remember
that game i posted always stuck with me

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oklahoma vs Michigan state
I really don't know who's gonna win.
Its gonna be Oklahoma's bigs vs Spartans interior D and Michigan States guards vs Oklahoma perimeter D.
Whoever wins those match ups is gonna win.
Oklahoma gotta get their big guys some good looks and Michigan St gotta be able to get out on the break for easy buckets and execute in the half court, Nairn is a bit of a liability offensively and Oklahoma's D is already so good, w/o not having to guard one guy.
Hield and Woodard need to not force jumpers and try to look for Spangler and Thomas down low.
Michigan St has no chance unless they outrebound the Sooners. Either way, it's a toss up. I know Vegas has Michigan St by like 1,and I think they are slightly more likely to do what they need to, in order to win, than Oklahoma is, so gun to my head.. I take MichigaN st. Buy it'll be a close one