**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
only thing I'm scared of is us not hitting any shots, we missed so many chippies and in and outs in the cinci game, statistically we should be a lot better on the offensive end this game since our last outing was pedestrian.
Cinci was 3rd in defensive efficiency I kinda figured we would struggle offensively against them.Playing them helped us we've played physical teams all year we might shoot 40 ft's against WVU.Booker Twins Ulis are gonna make shots especially Devin I'm not worried about the Twins Andrew had like 2 turnovers in his last 5 games.Yeah Willie and Trey need to finish better Dakari don't know wtf is up with him.WVU lost to Texas by 27 Baylor 3 times 18,12,10 I think our front and backcourt is better then both of those teams not worried at all

Last edited:

Yvge

Rookie
Daps
Don't sleep on my Spartans.

As long as Valentine isn't in chuck mode :francis::sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
West Virginia will give them fits.

I'm very curious to see how they'll handle that pressure D.

Harrison twins will run right through that press. You guys serious? Did you not watch the last game? Or any of the 3 games against Louisville the last 2 years? Louisville is the king of that press defense shyt. The Harrison's haven't lost to them yet. They can handle the press and you don't wanna get into a track race with them.

And then you factor in Ulis will be on the court most of the game and he just doesn't really make mistakes.

If you think WVU's press is something these guys haven't seen then you haven't been paying attention. Too big too fast

I'm tired of people shytting on the twins. Their ball handling this year has been fukking on point. Andrew was enbarrasing ol boy the other night

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cinci was 3rd in defensive efficiency I kinda figured we would struggle offensively against them.Playing them helped us we've played physical teams all year we might shoot 40 ft's against WVU.Booker Twins Ulis are gonna make shots especially Devin I'm not worried about the Twins Andrew had like 2 turnovers in his last 5 games.Yeah Willie and Trey need to finish better Dakari don't know wtf is up with him.WVU lost to Texas by 27 Baylor 3 times 18,12,10 I think our front and backcourt is better then both of those teams not worried at all
If they try that shyt we will run all over them. Willie is going to put at least a couple on a poster

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
If they try that shyt we will run all over them. Willie is going to put at least a couple on a poster
Teams we have beaten who have higher defensive efficiency on Ken Pom than West Virginia (36):

• LSU (27)
  • South Carolina (24)
  • Georgia (21)
  • Texas (18)
  • Cincinnati (14)
  • Florida (11)
  • Kansas (10)
Louisville (5)
like I said before we've played against much better defensive teams than them.They gotta score against us to I'm not worried abut them we've played against this style before L-vile Arkansas beat both

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dan Dakich ‏@dandakich 10m10 minutes ago
How ridiculous the U.S. Basketball Writers voting Tony Bennett Coach of The Year..makes me glad I'm not media..Calipari went undefeated

Dan Dakich ‏@dandakich 9m9 minutes ago
John Calipari goes undefeated that's 0 ZERO LOSES..NONE..Bennett is a great coach but the Coach of The Year in this country is Calipari
Most hated coach in the country bar none Greg Marshal went undefeated last year and won Cal does it doesn't win it?:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Harrison twins will run right through that press. You guys serious? Did you not watch the last game? Or any of the 3 games against Louisville the last 2 years? Louisville is the king of that press defense shyt. The Harrison's haven't lost to them yet. They can handle the press and you don't wanna get into a track race with them.

And then you factor in Ulis will be on the court most of the game and he just doesn't really make mistakes.

If you think WVU's press is something these guys haven't seen then you haven't been paying attention. Too big too fast

I'm tired of people shytting on the twins. Their ball handling this year has been fukking on point. Andrew was enbarrasing ol boy the other night

Lol breh I'm just asking questions. I didnt watch enough UK games this year.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dan Dakich ‏@dandakich 10m10 minutes ago
How ridiculous the U.S. Basketball Writers voting Tony Bennett Coach of The Year..makes me glad I'm not media..Calipari went undefeated

Dan Dakich ‏@dandakich 9m9 minutes ago
John Calipari goes undefeated that's 0 ZERO LOSES..NONE..Bennett is a great coach but the Coach of The Year in this country is Calipari
Most hated coach in the country bar none Greg Marshal went undefeated last year and won Cal does it doesn't win it?:usure:
He's already won it twice.You know how these things go.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My Thursday picks.

Wichita State plays excellent man D. We already saw what Van Vleet did to Indiana, against relatively weak interior D. Auguste is talented but not developed enough (plus possibility soft), so there won't be a size problem either.
Notre Dame is a great offensive team but Cotton is gonna put the clamps on Grant. Demetrius Jackson vs FVV will be interesting as well but I gotta go with the Shockers.
Wichita State over Notre Dame

Anyone talking about UNC and Wisconsin will probably mention pace as the key. This will certainly be a big factor in deciding who wins this game.
with that said I do think Carolina is really peaking lately, the players have really figured out their Roles and Paige has once again emerged as a star at the perfect time. It will be interesting to see how succesful Brice Johnson and Meeks will be at guarding Kaminsky. My guess is Roy will start one OF them guarding Frank one on one and depending on the results they will decide if they need to send another guy over for help. Either way tho, the way NC has been playing, even if it is a mostly half court game, tar heels have the talent to keep up. I'm going with the upset, o
Oregon was tied with the Badgers with 5 min left.

EDIT:
Just realize Meeks won't play. Hicks/James gonna have problems defending the perimeter
Wisconsin over North Carolina

Any coach preparing against West Virginia will certainly focus on their havoc inducing full court press. Maryland only had a day, and that resulted in a loss. Kentucky has 3 whole days and more athletic ability than any other team in the country. Ulis will most certainly get big minutes. BTW, he leads Kentucky in minutes the last 7 games. We all knew for all the "Andrew is my guy" talk, when it really mattered cal would finally give in and play Ulis.

Anyway, it would be interesting if Huggins drew a wild card and played a regular half court man to man or 2-3 zone for most the game.

I doubt he does that though.

Mountaineers may hit some big shots, force some turnovers but Kentucky is too talented and will pull away by the end.

Kentucky over West Virginia

Xavier has no chance. Reynolds and Stainbrook were too big for Georgia St. Arizona won't have that problem
Arizona over Xavier

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Anyone talking about UNC and Wisconsin will probably mention pace as the key. This will certainly be a big factor in deciding who wins this game.
with that said I do think Carolina is really peaking lately, the players have really figured out their Roles and Paige has once again emerged as a star at the perfect time. It will be interesting to see how succesful Brice Johnson and Meeks will be at guarding Kaminsky. My guess is Roy will start one OF them guarding Frank one on one and depending on the results they will decide if they need to send another guy over for help. Either way tho, the way NC has been playing, even if it is a mostly half court game, tar heels have the talent to keep up. I'm going with the upset, o
Oregon was tied with the Badgers with 5 min left.
North Carolina over Wisconsin

:whoa:

I don't think Meeks will play