**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said I missed a good part of the game, got it recorded at home. Gonna rewatch later. Why did self go zone tho?
Anytime Evan Wessel goes 4-5 from 3 and Tekele Cotton scores 17 points, you gonna have trouble stoppin Wichita state

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have to go back and dig up all them posts with the resident fake ass Coli GMs and scouts hyping up Wayne Selden, comparing him to Westbrook and saying he could be a future PG. This nikka got no jumper and no game off the dribble, dude would be lucky to ever even make the NBA at this point.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
it's always funny seeing the jayhawks get tight in the tourney :lolbron:

they do it like no other blueblood

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
From Bill Self's perspective I can understand why he wouldn't, by making it a rivalry game it would end up on TV and give more exposure to Wichita State. You'd make the other viable option in the state an even more attractive destination for prospects since they'd have a yearly game vs KU which would no doubt be on ESPN.

If I'm KU, I don't do the game cause it makes the WS program stronger and could pull more players from that region and shrink your talent pool.
Kansas is Kansas. They're always gonna get recruits. North Carolina doesn't stop Duke from getting talent. I get what you're saying, but I think it would make both programs stronger. What kid wouldn't want to be part of a potentially great rivalry?

Edit: Wiggins was from Canada and Embiid from Africa. Kansas' reach will always be greater than Wichita State's.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I love Wichita State's defensive rotations. The help us always right where is supposed to be. Got that d on a rope without a good shotblocker. It's frustrating the hell out of Kansas.