**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I think we're leading away from theory into pure fact now.

Robinson
Duncan
Shaq
Wilt
Hakeem
Ewing
Wilt
Kareem

All had fathers in their lives, and they probably had a moment when their fathers saw them playing and were like "You too damn big to be out there shooting jumpers, get your bytch ass in the post :camby: "
I think this is 100% fact, simply because I would say the exact same shyt to my son if he grew to beyond 6'8. I catch him dribbling and shooting j's and me, him, and his coach having a serious heart to heart, or I'm pulling him from the team on some :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think this is 100% fact, simply because I would say the exact same shyt to my son if he grew to beyond 6'8. I catch him dribbling and shooting j's and me, him, and his coach having a serious heart to heart, or I'm pulling him from the team on some :ufdup:

"Pops these hoes ain't going to appreciate a drop step in my ballislife mixtape :damn:"

"Get ya ass in the post :ufdup:"

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
"Pops these hoes ain't going to appreciate a drop step in my ballislife mixtape :damn:"

"Get ya ass in the post :ufdup:"
Soon as he fire up that first 3 against a nikka 4 inches shorter than him he gonna look up in the stands seeing me like
qUq6z1C.gif