**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Graham is a player. I said on Friday, Kansas got too much depth, they keep throwing different guys at Wichita. It's too much
Jayhawks still the best in the state

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka is a GARBAGE analysis

Yeah he's horrible as a color guy. He belongs in the studio. He tries so hard to isolate and analyze the most irrelevant things. He misuses big words and he ends up fumbling over words and rambling all the time.

"Now for all you young players out there, see how he scrappin'? His teammates love that, they sayin, 'Don't worry big fella, we know you bleeding, but we're succeeding 'cause you putting' your rudimentary on the line. WOW.' Every team loves a player like that, means success just part of the formula to uh, sorry, I mean good stuff."

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good pass by van Vleet to wessel but the Shockers need to get Carter and Morris in the post. Kansas did a nice job against them early on and shockers just gave up on it and started throwing up Jumpers. They need to go back to the post.
Kansas isn't Indiana .
Van Vleet won't beat them by himself

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah he's horrible as a color guy. He belongs in the studio. He tries so hard to isolate and analyze the most irrelevant things. He misuses big words and he ends up fumbling over words and rambling all the time.

"Now for all you young players out there, see how he scrappin'? His teammates love that, they sayin, 'Don't worry big fella, we know you bleeding, but we're succeeding 'cause you putting' your rudimentary on the line. WOW.' Every team loves a player like that, means success just part of the formula to uh, sorry, I mean good stuff."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: So true,I dont know how he got that job:mjcry:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

the 3 man booth always sucks

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If the game keeps going like this, look for Kansas to pull away to a double digit lead in the 2nd half.
Wichita needs to be more aggressive offensively