**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Muck up the game style basketball. It won't work against the UKs and Wisconsin's tho. Teams that are big and skilled. I'll be somewhat surprised if they win today honestly.
And ftr I don't there is anything wrong with this style and Virginia shouldn't be discredited fit it. Coaches can only work with what they have, and in college ball there are only so many truly dynamic players. Tony Bennet is getting lesser recruits to buy into his system and play lights out defense. That's not an easy task. He's come into the ACC, a conference dominated by premier bluebloods Duke and UNC, and turned Virginia into a force. Saying all they do is muck up the game is a discredit to that team and Bennett's coaching ability. Dudes building a program there, the same way he built WASU garbage ass into a legit program.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And ftr I don't there is anything wrong with this style and Virginia shouldn't be discredited fit it. Coaches can only work with what they have, and in college ball there are only so many truly dynamic players. Tony Bennet is getting lesser recruits to buy into his system and play lights out defense. That's not an easy task. He's come into the ACC, a conference dominated by premier bluebloods Duke and UNC, and turned Virginia into a force. Saying all they do is muck up the game is a discredit to that team and Bennett's coaching ability. Dudes building a program there, the same way he built WASU garbage ass into a legit program.
Well, yeah, because I'm trying to discredit them :pachaha:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
College guards are afraid as shyt to feed the post. I see big men with mismatches and smaller players pinned on the high side ALL the time. They look for half a second it and then pass it back around the wing

Not Duke:sas2:,but yea for the most part you 99.9% correct

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping that VA hits a hot streak and wins this game.

But Izzo got his team playing like seasoned veterans.

:lupe: