**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Virginia is a product of how watered down Cbb is.25 years ago Virginia wouldn't be shyt but in today's game all you need is some big strong physical upperclassmen and slow the pace and make the game physical and you'll win a lot of games

They basically lack any skill at all except there just big and physical and try hard on d.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Virginia is a product of how watered down Cbb is.25 years ago Virginia wouldn't be shyt but in today's game all you need is some big strong physical upperclassmen and slow the pace and make the game physical and you'll win a lot of games

They basically lack any skill at all except there just big and physical and try hard on d.
Yep. Muck up the game style basketball. It won't work against the UKs and Wisconsin's tho. Teams that are big and skilled. I'll be somewhat surprised if they win today honestly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how much Success Tom Izzo has year after year and only has 2 and 3 star recruits for the most part,nikka legacy would be 100x crazier if he got 4 and 5 star recruits on the regular

Nah Izzo gets a lot of 4 stars in the top 50- 100 he's not getting top 20 players but he's not getting bums either

It kinda helps him because he gets good college players but guys who aren't nba players or if they are they aren't one and dones and have to stay at least 2 or 3 years and get better

So in today's Cbb when teams are so young a lot of Izzos teams are grown ass men

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how much Success Tom Izzo has year after year and only has 2 and 3 star recruits for the most part,nikka legacy would be 100x crazier if he got 4 and 5 star recruits on the regular
He mostly gets 3 and 4 stars with a 5 star every few classes. He doesn't regularly bring in the big names like Ky, Ks, or Duke, but he does a solid job recruiting.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah Izzo gets a lot of 4 stars in the top 50- 100 he's not getting top 20 players but he's not getting bums either

It kinda helps him because he gets good college players but guys who aren't nba players or if they are they aren't one and dones and have to stay at least 2 or 3 years and get better

So in today's Cbb when teams are so young a lot of Izzos teams are grown ass men

Yea thats what I meant to say, strong 3 star and fringe 4 star recruits,and I agree in a way it helps him out because most of them boys stick around,but it hurts him because they are never able to get over the hump(National title)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He mostly gets 3 and 4 stars with a 5 star every few classes. He doesn't regularly bring in the big names like Ky, Ks, or Duke, but he does a solid job recruiting.

Yea thats what I meant to say, strong 3 star and fringe 4 star recruits,and I agree in a way it helps him out because most of them boys stick around,but it hurts him because they are never able to get over the hump(National title)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Muck up the game style basketball. It won't work against the UKs and Wisconsin's tho. Teams that are big and skilled. I'll be somewhat surprised if they win today honestly.
The irony is that this is Exactly what Wisconsin did for years.

Edit: Dawson!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did it before, but the flintstones were beast, almost got a chance to repeat.