Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I fell off from the pod, was getting very chatty patty but I check in every now and then
Yea fell off for me after his JBP-like break up. The big difference is that everyone on maths show is like on the same level (except Mecca who is chronically wack) while Joe is light years ahead of his co-hosts. But of course this is a different vibe, it’s all about the guests and I guess that they haven’t had any guests that interest me. Rappers and shyt are kinda boring in 2023, and it’s always the same cats doing all the interviews

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea fell off for me after his JBP-like break up. The big difference is that everyone on maths show is like on the same level (except Mecca who is chronically wack) while Joe is light years ahead of his co-hosts. But of course this is a different vibe, it’s all about the guests and I guess that they haven’t had any guests that interest me. Rappers and shyt are kinda boring in 2023, and it’s always the same cats doing all the interviews

The sad thing is they had a perfect collection of guys who could carry on smart convos. There was Mecca as the uptight backpack/media representative. Esso with the industry knowledge. Hynaken as the mixture of media/clubs/industry/etc shyt, while also being Math's hype man. There was enough general knowledge for each question to be good, and Mecca did a good job of keeping the questioning in order so there wasn't a lot of timeline jumping. But now it feels like a complete mess. You got Champ asking random questions and constantly changing the subject during interesting convos. You got the guy in the skully confused as fukk, blurting out random shyt that makes no sense. You got Mecca who seems to have given up on keeping things in order (not that I blame him) and instead leaning into the elitism. And you got Math presiding over everything, asking dumb questions or pocket watching.

I'm gonna peep the Little Brother ep, and I'm curious to see the Bun/Statik ep in full. But I haven't really watched much of this lately.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mecca getting Bun mad with another weird dismissive comment ("we're talking about different generations") lmao. Lame ass dude man. The funny thing is I agree with him on various shyt but the way he talks and says shyt makes it clear he'd be getting socked in the mouth if it wasn't for Math.
Mecca used to write for the Source. It seems like a majority of them nikkas from over there have no social skills

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I wonder if Mecca sees the comments and doesn’t care? Or maybe he said I’m going to double down and move even closer to the villain role? It wouldn’t be so bad if like people said earlier that we had more of the different types of hosts.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I wonder if Mecca sees the comments and doesn’t care? Or maybe he said I’m going to double down and move even closer to the villain role? It wouldn’t be so bad if like people said earlier that we had more of the different types of hosts.
I learned a lot of these nikkas can be stubborn

People been complaining about Nore cutting guests off for nearly a decade and he still does it lol