FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I love the Special Ed episode

Kinda cool he knew Math's sister and went to school with her and Math didn't even know

Erasmus really was like prison even when I was going there. lol. So was Walt Whitman lowkey

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I love the Special Ed episode

Kinda cool he knew Math's sister and went to school with her and Math didn't even know

Erasmus really was like prison even when I was going there. lol. So was Walt Whitman lowkey
I thought that shyt was a smart school. It sounds smart..lol

You said it was terrible before on here.

Fast Forward. saw something that they have a great football program tho. for the last 5 years or so

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I thought that shyt was a smart school. It sounds smart..lol

You said it was terrible before on here.

Fast Forward. saw something that they have a great football program tho. for the last 5 years or so
Lol yo Erasmus had all the wildest nikkas from Flatbush. They had a police office in the school it was so bad.

When I first went the Blood and Crip shyt was just starting heavy in the streets around 1996-1997, and Flatbush (at that time) was almost all Crips. It was a lot of fighting. It was a lot of nikkas getting cut, jumped, etc...The McDonalds on Synder avenue after school used to get crazy. We used to have to sneak razors in through the metal detectors. Mind you this was the mid to late 90s, the 80s when Ed was going was worse.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol yo Erasmus had all the wildest nikkas from Flatbush. They had a police office in the school it was so bad.

When I first went the Blood and Crip shyt was just starting heavy in the streets around 1996-1997, and Flatbush (at that time) was almost all Crips. It was a lot of fighting. It was a lot of nikkas getting cut, jumped, etc...The McDonalds on Synder avenue after school used to get crazy. We used to have to sneak razors in through the metal detectors. Mind you this was the mid to late 90s, the 80s when Ed was going was worse.
damn

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I think I told this story but I remember meeting my Pops for lunch at around late 90's for lunch in that area by the school. The school security used a Port a John right in the area & those bad ass kids decided to push it over with the door face down :heh:

nikka turned in his badge & quit right after he got out lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

wait, are you a Flatbush goon? how many buck 50s you got on under your belt bro? :lupe:

Me nuh want to know.. lol