Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Does Gat Murdah ever know what he's talking about? nikka said Dear Summer was a Game diss and quoted a completely different track

He's useless. He's one of those people who whenever they speak you know they're not bright.

He needs a name change too.
The guy just screams stupidity. It’s infuriating everytime he speaks.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Looks like Little Shawn got some issue with AZ…any incite on that @FreshAIG (check his IG story before it expires)
Oh word? Let me check bro.

Just read his IG story, sounds like he's upset that AZ isn't giving him recognition for helping him get discovered on Math's pod.

Last edited:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Oh word? Let me check bro.

Just read his IG story, sounds like he's upset that AZ isn't giving him recognition for helping him get discovered on Math's pod.
Thats what I figured but he talkin a bit spicier than I would think if it was just that

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Seems like they were completely unprepared for the AZ interview.

We need a real fan of AZ to interview him. He has 9 solo albums, and has seen it all.

However, they're following the same formula for an AZ interview:

- Life's a bytch verse
- Debut Album
- The Firm Album
- Various Nas Questions
- Will there be a Firm Reunion?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We need a real fan of AZ to interview him. He has 9 solo albums, and has seen it all.

- Life's a bytch verse
- Debut Album
- The Firm Album
- Various Nas Questions
AZ interview was a let down. I feel like it's also a product of the fact that AZ is an old school Brooklyn cat, and since he really don't know them he's super guarded. He didn't seem that engaged. He has a Drink Champs interview dropping soon, I'm expecting that one to be much better.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AZ interview was a let down. I feel like it's also a product of the fact that AZ is an old school Brooklyn cat, and since he really don't know them he's super guarded. He didn't seem that engaged. He has a Drink Champs interview dropping soon, I'm expecting that one to be much better.

Right, but I don’t think the questions are good either. You land an AZ interview, a guy that rarely does interviews, and you just ask questions about Nas, The Firm, & even 50 cent. He’s not the type of guy that you should be asking about other nyggas. Make the interview about him.

Atleast pick out his signature albums and ask him about the album making process, or perhaps their favorite songs, but I don’t think these guys are fans enough of his catalog like that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Right, but I don’t think the questions are good either. You land an AZ interview, a guy that rarely does interviews, and you just ask questions about Nas, The Firm, & even 50 cent. He’s not the type of guy that you should be asking about other nyggas. Make the interview about him.

Atleast pick out his signature albums and ask him about the album making process, or perhaps their favorite songs, but I don’t think these guys are fans enough of his catalog like that.
Yep. Interviewing is a technique. You can't ask AZ the same questions you would ask Boosie.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Yep. Interviewing is a technique. You can't ask AZ the same questions you would ask Boosie.
I feel yall, BUT AZ a difficult interview. dude didnt wanna talk about shyt, and I'm not mad at it cuz he stay out the limelight and do be in no shyt. They wasnt cool enough/aint have enough history with him to be able to pull out (pause) any level of detail or nuance. was the bag fuel interview any better?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel yall, BUT AZ a difficult interview. dude didnt wanna talk about shyt, and I'm not mad at it cuz he stay out the limelight and do be in no shyt. They wasnt cool enough/aint have enough history with him to be able to pull out (pause) any level of detail or nuance. was the bag fuel interview any better?
I'm going to check it after the Jets game.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

- Life's a bytch verse
- Debut Album
- The Firm Album
- Various Nas Questions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Bag Fuel did a MUCH better job interviewing AZ

They didn’t try to ask a million Nas questions and when they did they kept it strictly to one or two. They asked the infamous “Nas/AZ album, will they won’t they?” Question but didn’t continually come back to it.

AZ is very guarded so I know he’s not an easy interviewee but any idiot at this point in time should know he’s not going to delve too deeply into the past because old school NY nikkas are private due to their upbringing. At least Esso sensed this and tried to come at him on some different topics