Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Hulk got smarter during WWH saga due to evolution.... THEY are taking liberties from that series and shoe horning it into this movie.

no.....the planet gave the hulk
more access to his mind from banner's
pespective.
Hulk/Banner had to work together.
wat6rr.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Hulk can speak sentences now? :gucci:

The character had always been able to talk in sentences from his first debut in the comics. In fact the only iterations of Hulk that doesn't speak in sentences is were the previous film versions and the live action tv show version.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The character had always been able to talk in sentences from his first debut in the comics. In fact the only iterations of Hulk that doesn't speak in sentences is were the previous film versions and the live action tv show version.
I know Hulk can speak

The movies doe haven't even hinted at that so it threw me off

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no.....the planet gave the hulk
more access to his mind from banner's
pespective.
Hulk/Banner had to work together.
wat6rr.jpg

Both of yall are right to some degree, but the Hulks ability to talk and overall intelligence has varied over the years. WHen the character first debuted he was speaking perfect English. There's even an early Hulk comic where he pulls out a gun on someone.

And that's without getting into the Grey Hulk stuff where he was a mob enforcer or Professor Hulk.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Hulk can speak

The movies doe haven't even hinted at that so it threw me off

The fact that he's talked in multiple films has kind of hinted that he'd be able to talk in full sentences. According to reports Banner had been hulked out for nearly 2 years by the time Thor comes across him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Both of yall are right to some degree, but the Hulks ability to talk and overall intelligence has varied over the years. WHen the character first debuted he was speaking perfect English. There's even an early Hulk comic where he pulls out a gun on someone.

And that's without getting into the Grey Hulk stuff where he was a mob enforcer or Professor Hulk.
Yeah Joe fixit Grey hulk

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Surprised the arena scene with hulk still looks as playdo and shiny as it did in the 1st trailer

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Thor fighting Hela with Odin's staff?:lupe:

Hulk vs Sutur:noah:

Aside from those, trailer was kinda of :ld: for me.