Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everything non-Merle in this episode annoyed the hell out of me.
I still say that having Rick seriously contemplating the Governor's Michonne offer did nothing but make Rick look like a weak , wishy washy idiot and the show could have just as easily gotten to the same point (Merle and Michonne's little zombie adventure) without causing even more damage the character that is supposed to be the lead "hero" of the piece. And even his coming to his senses was done in a way that reinforced the weaker aspects of Rick's character.
The only saving grace of Rick's taking back the proclamation of the "Rictatorship" was the way Carl lowered his head like "my dad is such a confused p*ssy" when Rick told the group about how he was considering giving Michonne to The Governor.

But the Merle stuff overcame all of the Rick and Maggie/Glenn nonsense. Michael Rooker was great as always and this episode gave us more of a glimpse into who Michonne is than any other episode so far even the one where she went on a road trip with Rick and Carl.

And Darryl finding Zombie Merle was sad as fukk.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only saving grace of Rick's taking back the proclamation of the "Rictatorship" was the way Carl lowered his head like "my dad is such a confused p*ssy" when Rick told the group about how he was considering giving Michonne to The Governor.

:pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ltftviueZ21qhafj6.gif

:wow: best episode of the season. they finally stepped it up :wow:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So looks like they leave the prison

So I wonder if they do that to blindside the Woodbury group attacking (take the high ground, they'll be sitting ducks")

If they go to Woodbury while they aren't there

If they just flat out run

Or if they spend next season trying to build an army to compete

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Everything non-Merle in this episode annoyed the hell out of me.
I still say that having Rick seriously contemplating the Governor's Michonne offer did nothing but make Rick look like a weak , wishy washy idiot and the show could have just as easily gotten to the same point (Merle and Michonne's little zombie adventure) without causing even more damage the character that is supposed to be the lead "hero" of the piece. And even his coming to his senses was done in a way that reinforced the weaker aspects of Rick's character.

But the Merle stuff overcame all of the Rick and Maggie/Glenn nonsense. Michael Rooker was great as always and this episode gave us more of a glimpse into who Michonne is than any other episode so far even the one where she went on a road trip with Rick and Carl.

And Darryl finding Zombie Merle was sad as fukk.

Agreed. The first 10 minutes of the episode were pretty dumb. It makes no sense for Rick to contemplate turning in Michonne whatsoever. Other than that the episode was pretty strong.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I dont get how the screenshot of Merle being dead was uploaded to the internet last week. Does that mean someone that's part of the show's production crew leaked it?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OK episode, but i agree with everyone saying that having Rick flip-flop on giving up Michonne annoyed the hell out of me. It was unnecessary, added no drama, and did nothing but make rick look like a bad leader.

thats really the only complaint i had these past few episodes. They put all the pieces in place for a good show down. Lets all hope they make everything worth it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ultimately, Rick's flip flopping cost Merle his life.

Not really...if they had gone through with it then Rick, Darryl and Merle would have gotten all gotten killed since the Governor planned to ambush them once they delivered Michonne.
You could make the point that letting Merle in on the stupid plan set things in motion for Merle to go off on his own but that still falls on Merle.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get how the screenshot of Merle being dead was uploaded to the internet last week. Does that mean someone that's part of the show's production crew leaked it?

yeah, pretty much. it's happened ever since the original show runner left. which leads me to believe he had a loyal crew that's purposely leaking shyt. happened with shanes death and sophias death as well.