Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
aisha-tyler-and-husband.jpg

Offfff course :beli:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:comeon: At the angle they showed the picture on the floor it was damn near in the middle of the walkers. There were at least a dozen in that room, not to mention they can smell people. There's no way in hell she would get that and have time to grab a piece of art without being detected. It's lazy writing that's being excused because this was the first halfway decent episode since the break. :heh:

she's already an over-the-top lawyer-turned-ninja breh. in the beginning of the episode, she made it up on that 3rd story roof in like 5 seconds :heh:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
aisha-tyler-and-husband.jpg

Offfff course :beli:

This is the first time I've seen her husband, I was wondering if it was one of those Hollywood sham marriages because you never see this dude with her, but she mentions him from time to time.

You can tell Aisha is really a fan (of TWD) I love the way she interprets scenes and how she breaks down the way character's personalities are layered.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thats cool about the color coded ladders and stuff. i noticed how alot of the stuff was like highlight colored but didnt think about them having different meanings

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:wow: that makes his performance even more impresseive

Yeah I'm always blown away when I hear some of these actors real voices.

This one esp...

Olivia from Fringe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2CO1h60Eg&feature=player_detailpage#t=28s]Anna Torv talks about Fringe Series Finale - YouTube[/ame]

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is the first time I've seen her husband, I was wondering if it was one of those Hollywood sham marriages because you never see this dude with her, but she mentions him from time to time.

You can tell Aisha is really a fan (of TWD) I love the way she interprets scenes and how she breaks down the way character's personalities are layered.

So in other words you basically saying "She speaks so well"
:beli:
Just kiddin....not really