NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
who's the darkie on talking dead:takedat:
lana-kane_528_poster.jpg

lana_fiocci.jpg

:win:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
dude on The Talking Dead caught on ton how people start getting more lines bout to meet their doom....he didnt specify race though

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Uhh, no she doesn't.
She doesn't?:wtf:...

I could have sworn I was listening to the Chelsea Peretti Podcast(She wrote for Parks and Rec) and she had Aisha Tyler on as a guest and they were talking about in office happenings on the set the entire podcast...

:manny:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Lennie James (Morgan) gave one of the best performances the Walking Dead has seen in a minute

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She doesn't?:wtf:...

I could have sworn I was listening to the Chelsea Peretti Podcast(She wrote for Parks and Rec) and she had Aisha Tyler on as a guest and they were talking about in office happenings on the set the entire podcast...

:manny:

I've listened to every Call Chelsea episode, and she's never had Aisha on as a guest. Only female guests she's had were a couple of her college buddies or close friends I think.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

with all the zombies focused on carl she was able to sneak behind them :manny:

:comeon: At the angle they showed the picture on the floor it was damn near in the middle of the walkers. There were at least a dozen in that room, not to mention they can smell people. There's no way in hell she would get that and have time to grab a piece of art without being detected. It's lazy writing that's being excused because this was the first halfway decent episode since the break. :heh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I've listened to every Call Chelsea episode, and she's never had Aisha on as a guest. Only female guests she's had were a couple of her college buddies or close friends I think.

I'm not talking about her college friend...

shyt I just checked it... Chelsea had another black women call in one time as a guest, Aisha Muharrar, who writes for Parks and Rec.... Whose voice sounded exactly like Aisha Tyler's though :laugh:

Honest mistake :weirdo: