:russ:

On the real though....
This Racism is killing me. :deadrose:

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all better cop the Rise of the Governor and Road to Woodbury, I'm finishing the Governor one and it's fukkin' piff! :ooh: and just in time for the hunger in-between the season's break!

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I know a lot people won't agree with this but I am not feeling how actiony the show has become

Season 3 been a lot of fun, but the show if it keeps going like this is eventually going to devolve in to the A-team with Zombies

Killing Dale and Lori essentially all the non-hunter characters takes away some of the emotional umph of the series

I know people hated season 2 but the fact people argued about what to do and how to live was realstic ... If the world turns to sh.it not everybody is turning in to rambo

I know people HATED lori but lori being self involved and selfish is realistic condserding that rick was this kind hearted respectful guy before the apocalypse

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I know a lot people won't agree with this but I am not feeling how actiony the show has become

Season 3 been a lot of fun, but the show if it keeps going like this is eventually going to devolve in to the A-team with Zombies

Killing Dale and Lori essentially all the non-hunter characters takes away some of the emotional umph of the series

I know people hated season 2 but the fact people argued about what to do and how to live was realstic ... If the world turns to sh.it not everybody is turning in to rambo

I know people HATED lori but lori being self involved and selfish is realistic condserding that rick was this kind hearted respectful guy before the apocalypse

There is only one hunter in the group. Aside from Rick, everybody else just evolved in order to survive the winter

Basically I disagree... the Glenn-Maggie relationship is obviously the emotional centerpiece if the group outside of Judith

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2