Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
just saying, he must of turned the tv off when the preview to the next episode was showing

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Anyone else notice:

The black woman from Season 1 gave up her life supporting that cac doctor's dream?

T-Dogg gave up his life saving cac Carol?

Oscar gave up his life saving a bunch of cacs?

Y'all saying we should have known Oscar was dead as soon as Tyreese showed up... nah, it's like Eddie Murphy said in Boomerang, anytime you see Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Ralph from Engineering go on a mission, you already know who ain't making it back. As soon as we saw Rick, Daryl, Michonne and random black prisoner who served know real purpose go to save Glen & Maggie (another black person risking his life to save a cac) :huhldup: , you already knew his time was up.

Annnnnnd another thing, those 5 prisoners Rick found lived for a year with no problems. Within a few weeks of meeting Rick's group, they all end up dead, except the cac. Mad cism on this show.

825534_o.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You nikkas saying "Michonne too tough/masculine to be loved" are lame. I'd bite down on three of her dreads and fukk her like she owed me food rations. Banging ass body and a very pretty face despite her stank expressions.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone else think they're gonna set up an Axel raping Beth storyline? if not, those scenes were filler.

also, no matter what yall say about Andrea and michonne, once Darryl's face is revealed she HAS to know what's up. and is an idiot to stick around.

oh yeah, how did the prison have this BIG ASS OPENING that nobody saw? i thought Rick sweeped the perimeter?​

Rick didn't sweep the entire prison. The prison is over run by Zombies. All he did was sweep the yard they were staying in which is the part they entered. There's still Zombies all through out the prison.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't like the way he pulled the burner on her after she got them to Woodbury and helped them save Glen and Maggie. I was like come on bruh chill out....

She didn't help them. She lead them and dipped the fukk out to handle her own duties. Plus blood was spilled with Oscar getting murked.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
You are reaching, bruh.
The National Guard dudes were exactly what they were shown to be: a bunch of weekend warriors who were in over their heads and desperate for a "safe" place to live. And The Governor ambushed and killed them because he is a lunatic who is scared shytless that someone could conceivably appear more capable than him and undermine his quest to king of his own little piece of the zombie apocalypse.
And no he didn't invite them but they also didn't come storming to Woodbury either...their coptor crashed. But he did fake being cordial with the guy whose head he ended up chopping off by promising him he'd be safe and that his men could come live in Woodbury in an attempt to get the location of the rest of the National Guard guys.
And your zombie apocalypse survival handbook is missing some pages if you think The Governor was or is justified in his behavior. By your rule book Rick and them should have all been shot full of buckshot the second they showed up at the farm and Carl should have killed Tyreese's crew.

On the Michonne subject the show is going to have to do something to explain her behavior then because there is no reason for her to be so stingy with info.

imo. the governor killing the national guard cats and giving michonne so many chances wasn't consistent. unless it was all a ploy to get in in andrea's draws​
I was watching the second episode of the serie and notice how in atlanta zombies were using rocks to break glasses and climbing fences :dwillhuh:

yup! this show aint consistent with zombie behavior. in season 1 a zombie opened a door and walked in the RV and turned a knob. :shaq2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You nikkas saying "Michonne too tough/masculine to be loved" are lame. I'd bite down on three of her dreads and fukk her like she owed me food rations. Banging ass body and a very pretty face despite her stank expressions.

zojlq.png

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Like i said in the Breaking Bad thread after the break

theres no point in further discussing the show anymore until new episodes air

let it die in the meantime so we don't have to be constantly reminded that we're starving

:to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wow this show has gotten better since season 1. hell in season 1 shyt seemed like some B rated shyt. Just finished the last episode,shyt is dope and fukk. My Gawd @ having Walking dead and Game of Thrones in rotation in a few months plus breaking bad :wow:

imma over dose ya'll

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I do agree as someone who just watched the entire series that the zombies definitly dumbed down since the beginning.

In the beginning they'd run, open doors, even jump fences and now they are slow and stupid.

They are gonna deteriorate over time.
you gotta consider that the start of the outbreak
is when the most people were infected and turned.
if it aint new survivors getting turned its the tired/ran down
walkers lurking.

a0yqua.jpg