Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I swear it was ten @smitty22 bozos in a room who wrote this bullshyt. It honestly would have been better if there was no talking in the movie; just went from scene to scene with no explanation. Woulda made more sense that way.

And now you just went over your daily dodo post count. Houston911 you know what to do :blessed:

No rep limit to begin the neg train on that bozo @smitty22 :blessed:

Your name looking like this tomorrow RegularP :blessed:

Like D'Tective on Minnesota's transaction log when they send him to play with eskimos in Saskatchewan. :blessed:
The true Tomorrow war sequel fukk a Chris Pratt sign Aldis Hodge and D B Woodside for the sequel :blessed::blessed::banderas::banderas:What you call an infinite brawl eternal souls clashing war gets deep some beef is everlasting :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The opening sucks but once the action starts it's surprisingly entertaining. The action was pretty damn good and that black guy made me laugh a bunch.

They did a good enough job closing paradoxes.

So they like glossed over the alien pilots of the ship
Are more on the way, nikka?
Theybsaid they crashed and earth wasnt the likely planet they wanted. Either way explaining them wasnt necessary

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This was supposed to be a "modern classic" and it probably took this bump to remind you it existed :dead:

Most movies are like that, bruv. When was the last time you heard someone talk about Parasite? Apparently, that was a “GOAT” level film. I never felt that way, but some did and I haven’t heard that movie mentioned in two years.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Most movies are like that, bruv. When was the last time you heard someone talk about Parasite? Apparently, that was a “GOAT” level film. I never felt that way, but some did and I haven’t heard that movie mentioned in two years.
It's got it's Oscar and Criterion release for the states...it's certified whether you talk about it or not :manny:

This joint was a dumb action movie for a weekend that some tried to run wild with but it didn't amount to much.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
would like a sequel focusing on the intelligent aliens who brought those dog aliens to wipe out planets

the moment i saw those white dogs i knew they weren't smart enough for space travel

nikkas was kodak black status E.Ts