Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This started as big dumb action flick and in the second half it went into comedy with how retarded the plot, dialogue and acting got :mjlol:

I mean, I knew shyt was going to be ridiculous when
Fat dude and ugly lady, who are RANDOM ASS CITIZENS, make Chris Pratt leave them be and die while they have a final showdown firing their assault rifles in super slow mo :laff: :laff:

Something tells me the MAGA crowd is gonna love this movie given how they glorify weapons and how you can just be part of a war and play call of duty in real life if the threat is big enough :pachaha:

Chris Pratt is fukking awful in this. He was given incredibly shytty dialogue but holy shyt :dead:

put some respect on Chloe from 24 and Mike Mitchell of Doughboys’ name (doughboys is the goat podcast hosted by anonymous white comedians)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Two timelines:
Timeline A - He comes back and due to there being no solution to prevent/defeat the aliens, he spirals out like his father. This gives the daughter the motivation of being better than him and becoming the leader of the future force.
Timeline B - His daughter of timeline A knows of his draft schedule and that he survives, so she brings him to be the courier for the toxin. He comes back with the solution, prevents the war, saves his family and creates a new timeline without the aliens.

i don’t even think it’s that deep. He leaves his family during the regular timeline because he’s not happy with his career. It’s not until they come back to the past that his trajectory is altered.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Why is everyone from the future young? Where are all the old people?
Just watched this. I’m guessing that the older people couldn’t survive, with only 500K left on the planet , you are probably down to your most fit and your best .

As far as the first group of trainers who popped up in the present , they kinda explained it, they sent everybody that wasn’t born yet back to the past . I’m guessing if the older crowd traveled back it would mess up something if they potentially interacted with their old selves .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i don’t even think it’s that deep. He leaves his family during the regular timeline because he’s not happy with his career. It’s not until they come back to the past that his trajectory is altered.

Best of this is that the only time breh could get his time to prove himself is when his daughter pulls it through and he just watches shyt happen :heh:

"You need any help, I can lend you a hand :krs:"

"Nah, we good" :ehh:

:dead:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
A good movie. Some of you demand a masterpiece every time I see. For what it was, it was a 10/10, though weighed against other greats I'd give it like 7/10.

Some of you need to just read novels if you want perfection.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
A good movie. Some of you demand a masterpiece every time I see. For what it was, it was a 10/10, though weighed against other greats I'd give it like 7/10.

Some of you need to just read novels if you want perfection.
This is something someone genuinely stupid would say and I know you're not that. Cut that out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Im 10 mins into this and this has to be the most dumb nonsensical plot ever.
What tf
I swear it was ten @smitty22 bozos in a room who wrote this bullshyt. It honestly would have been better if there was no talking in the movie; just went from scene to scene with no explanation. Woulda made more sense that way.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I swear it was ten @smitty22 bozos in a room who wrote this bullshyt. It honestly would have been better if there was no talking in the movie; just went from scene to scene with no explanation. Woulda made more sense that way.
And now you just went over your daily dodo post count. Houston911 you know what to do :blessed: