Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Margot was a WWE fan? :leon: I wonder what the brehs in TSC will think of that. Her boyfriend having a life size cut out of John Cena staring at you while you're getting intimate is a bit creepy though.
Why would that matter.

It's not like you can see him
68a4ee2fed41a9048f5e9be3471d72de.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Reviews are coming out now and I’m seeing good things! :ohhh:
Really?
James Gunn's 'The Suicide Squad' is goofier and bloodier than the original
C+
A good half of the jokes don't land. :hhh: he said so casually in his review like it meant nothing too.

Comedy writing in superhero movies has never been great. Even when a funny superhero manages to be good i always feel like it was good in spite of humor not because of it. James Gunn is popular due to the strength of Guardians 1 but i feel he will be m knight shamalan status in hollywood after about 2 or 3 more movies.
I'll check it out and judge for myself because even meh superhero movies are still a good time at least once. on repeat viewing though is where the trash really stand out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Really?
James Gunn's 'The Suicide Squad' is goofier and bloodier than the original
C+
A good half of the jokes don't land. :hhh: he said so casually in his review like it meant nothing too.

Comedy writing in superhero movies has never been great. Even when a funny superhero manages to be good i always feel like it was good in spite of humor not because of it. James Gunn is popular due to the strength of Guardians 1 but i feel he will be m knight shamalan status in hollywood after about 2 or 3 more movies.
I'll check it out and judge for myself because even meh superhero movies are still a good time at least once. on repeat viewing though is where the trash really stand out.
Yeah, the OG Guardians was cool but not my favorite and GotG 2 I think is the second worse Marvel movie after Antman and the Wasp which is the worst IMO. I was glad when he got fired from Marvel and wasn't happy when they brought him back.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah, the OG Guardians was cool but not my favorite and GotG 2 I think is the second worse Marvel movie after Antman and the Wasp which is the worst IMO. I was glad when he got fired from Marvel and wasn't happy when they brought him back.
if the movie suck we blaming you marvel fan boys:ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Marv3l was stupid to try and fire James Gunn
Keeping it real though, dude is likely a pedo. you don't make that many pedo jokes and attend pedo themed parties, just because you have a quirky sense of humor.
Eventually somebody is gonna drop an accusation and everybody is gonna look stupid for thinking he didn't deserve to be cancelled.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keeping it real though, dude is likely a pedo. you don't make that many pedo jokes and attend pedo themed parties, just because you have a quirky sense of humor.
Eventually somebody is gonna drop an accusation and everybody is gonna look stupid for thinking he didn't deserve to be cancelled.

disney isn’t above it though, we know their history