Official The Suicide Squad Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's not out until August man:russ:I just remembered that was mentioned making this one:ehh:Will is still Deadshot but I believe he was filming something else which is why he couldn't do this one
king richard

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Is "The Suicide Squad" a sequel to the 2016 movie? Is it a reboot?
It's neither. It's a standalone film.
What kinds foolishness is this? It has the same name and some of the same characters as the 2016 movie but they're trying to say it's not a sequel or a reboot. What they describe sounds like a sequel that doesn't require you to have watched the other movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

What kinds foolishness is this? It has the same name and some of the same characters as the 2016 movie but they're trying to say it's not a sequel or a reboot. What they describe sounds like a sequel that doesn't require you to have watched the other movie.

The Squad is made up of dozens of interchangeable characters aside from the most popular ones. So what it is.. is what they are saying. You don't really have to watch the other one because it's mostly a new cast of characters. That's how the comic is too...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Squad is made up of dozens of interchangeable characters aside from the most popular ones. So what it is.. is what they are saying. You don't really have to watch the other one because it's mostly a new cast of characters. That's how the comic is too...
Then it's a sequel. What they're trying to do is both distance themselves from the 2016 movie but at the same time not offend anybody that was a fan of that movie.

This movie is a sequel to The Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey and they're trying to dance around that. That's the same exact Harley Quinn that was in those other movies. Every sequel doesn't have to require you watched the previous works to understand it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Then it's a sequel. What they're trying to do is both distance themselves from the 2016 movie but at the same time not offend anybody that was a fan of that movie.

This movie is a sequel to The Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey and they're trying to dance around that. That's the same exact Harley Quinn that was in those other movies. Every sequel doesn't have to require you watched the previous works to understand it.
Welcome the the consistency of WB marketing since Superman Returns.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Margot was a WWE fan? :leon: I wonder what the brehs in TSC will think of that. Her boyfriend having a life size cut out of John Cena staring at you while you're getting intimate is a bit creepy though.

John Cena is judging you.....
68a4ee2fed41a9048f5e9be3471d72de.png

Last edited: