Official The New Edition Story Thread

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Favorite NE/BBD/Solo songs since we in that mood...

'85-'86
With You All The Way
Is This The End
Count Me Out
Sweet Thing
A Little Bit Of Love

'88-'96
Boys To Men
Let Me Know Something
I Do Need You
Where It All Started
NE Heartbreak
Wrap My Body Tight
Money Can't Buy You Love
Not My Kind Of Girl
Crucial
Giving My All To You
Word 2 The Mutha
You Don't Have To Worry
It Feels So Good
Hit Me Off

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
It's a shame they didnt realize that she kept hanging up on them.

When I dial my baby's number I get a click every time...Yeah that's self explanatory she ain't havin it :pachaha: Hey I think some kids from the CPT had that same problem a few years later.. See mama didn't like nobody playin on her phone so they had to grab a couple quarters out the crown royal bag and hit the corner lol

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't it a shytty trailer that dropped maybe last year I think? This one has my interest. I'll be checking this one out.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
My favorite Gill lead New Edition song, I cannot wait to hear Luke do this. Especially when he get to that breakdown/stammer/stutter part!!! Johnnie killed that song!

Johnny & Ralph's tandem is why I love that Heartbreak album the most...Keep on leaar-niing.. keep on grow-iing...wisdom helps us understand...we're matu-riing without knoow-iing...(Ahh aaa aaa) These are the things that change boys to meen.. :to: :ohlawd:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
My baby Luke James is gonna go from an underground sensation to being known as the dude who played that nikka that replaced Bobby brown. Kinda how I associate the dude who played Otis in the Temptations movie.

Johnny Gill didn't convulse in the "Rub You The Right Way" video for this level of disrespect :mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Rewatched the trailer and the they were killin 'You're Not My Kind of Girl':gladbron::noah:

As cold as it reads this still the shyt lol...It's not ya looks (You're very pretty).. it's not ya style (the way u dress) it's not the way that u carry your seellf....