Official The Masked Singer Season 2 Thread

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do they keep eliminating the most best singers early?
Ms. Gladys Knight, The GOAT Patti Labelle, and now, the legendary Chaka Khan all went home in the early rounds.
How, Sway?
I think people recognize their iconic voices so the mystery is gone.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The judges didn't. They got close with Chaka Khan, but they couldn't guess Patti or Gladys Knight.
Meanwhile, all of us Black folks were sitting at home like "how can you not recognize Patti's voice & mannerisms?"
:mindblown:
Yah but remember the audience votes so if we at home know who it is then they probably did too. I do love that someone like T-Pain can win over a Gladys though because if people weren’t behind the masks it might not be the case.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I still don't get why the best, most legendary singers keep getting bounced.
Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle, Seal, Chaka Khan, and now Dionne Warwick all went home early. Somebody got some 'splainin to do.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still don't get why the best, most legendary singers keep getting bounced.
Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle, Seal, Chaka Khan, and now Dionne Warwick all went home early. Somebody got some 'splainin to do.

They’re older now...pipes aren’t the same. Based on the performances, Chaka and Dionne really weren’t that great on the show. In their prime they’d body the others.

The audience members are younger also so they probably relate to the less mature voices.

Who do you reckon Taco is?