Official The Masked Singer Season 2 Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She was the worst female performer on the show and should have left weeks ago before Rhino and Kitty. She was too pitchy in her performances.

I feel like they wanted a female to win the show with how much they constantly brought it up.

You think so? I liked Kitty a lot too. She killed this shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You think so? I liked Kitty a lot too. She killed this shyt

For weeks they kept bringing up the fact that a woman had yet to win the show and even Kandi alluded to it this last episode. With voting never revealed how it works, you can easily rig the votes and pick a winner.

I like Night Angel, but there just no way she should have won let alone last as long as she did. If they really wanted a woman to win, they should have given it to Kitty or the Flamingo from last season.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I've been bingeing this show. It's so stupid that it's entertaining. I love it. There's really nothing at stake just watching people have fun. You don't even really have to pay attention or anything.

Sarah Palin set it off. I legit went from oh it's Tina Fey too OMG Sarah Palin out here doing Baby Got Back :dahell: going on :heh: my fukkery quota is met.

Wayne Brady was perfect for this show or this show is perfect for him. He got that eddie Murphy thing going where I can't take him serious as a singer... unless he has a mask on and I don't know it's him