Daps
Gronk is obvious
Weezy was obvious as well

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I could tell the robot was Lil Wayne once he started singing the song. Obviously dropping an album last week helped...

That said, I realized why I never watched this show to begin with and probably never will again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My wife and her mom love this
:mjlol:

It feels like a loose concept to me tho, is the best singer/performer determined by the viewers at the end of the show?

The hosts just guess for the sake of guessing, it's not like they get anything outside of a pat on the back if they're right. I knew Wayne was going to be revealed the opening night because it was on after the SB and he just put out an album, plus he prolly wasn't trying to be doing multiple shows dressed up and shyt

:russ:

People love it, but I bet they had no idea people would be watching this as much as they are when they rolled out the first season.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anyone else hooked on this ridiculous show?

:lupe:
:deadmanny::dead:My daughter has influenced me so I got hooked by default :hubie:- Let babies influence and rule over your watch preferences, mommy brehettes :mjcry:
all those bright lights and costumes, like I said before in that other thread, has a mesmerizing hypnotic effect.