Official The Mandalorian Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I heavily doubt any of the main trilogy stars show up aside for maybe R2 and 3PO...

Carrie Fischer dead and I doubt Mark Hamill wants anything to do with Disney after what they did to Luke, so you can definitely rule him out...

So all that is really left in this timeline who is not a force ghost is Ahsoka, Han and Chewey...

Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's creation and so is this Mandalorian series so I think she's guaranteed to make an appearance...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
We need that Baby Yoda smilie :russ:

@3Rivers Need it for the culture

81682033_481767939385079_773913292392366080_o.jpg

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
They will have to explain why baby yoda isnt in the recent trilogy. They could have used him. Also Palpatine or agents of Palpatine will have to appear in this series because there is no way he doesnt sense him.

:usure:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I heavily doubt any of the main trilogy stars show up aside for maybe R2 and 3PO...

Carrie Fischer dead and I doubt Mark Hamill wants anything to do with Disney after what they did to Luke, so you can definitely rule him out...

So all that is really left in this timeline who is not a force ghost is Ahsoka, Han and Chewey...

Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's creation and so is this Mandalorian series so I think she's guaranteed to make an appearance...

not an OG but doesn't Sabine make a lot of sense to have in season 2?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Has anyone addressed the black lightsaber that Giancarlo Esposito used??

He’s not a Sith Lord, correct?
https://time.com

There’s an article that breaks down the history of the darksaber.

Short version is it belonged to a Mandalorian who became a Jedi about 1000 years before the movies and has since changed hands several times between Mandalorians and the Empire

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

maybe Boba Fett? We haven’t gotten the reveal of who that was at the end of episode 5 and the sound of the spurs as he walked was very similar to Empire Strikes back when he showed up