Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:sas1:

If yal about that life, yal would put the game on the hardest difficulty on your first playthrough and turn off the "Listening" Mode so you can't see enemies through walls

:sas2:
I don't even know what listening mode is. Started on Hard and first thing I did was switch that shyt off. Went through it once more on survivor and tried to make a Survivor + run a month or two ago but I haven't had much time and with Grounded mode and the remaster on the horizon, I didn't want the fatigue.

:noah: experience last June. Gonna drop straight into Grounded mode tomorrow if the game lets me.

:sadbron:@ not being able to use your shanks because your saving them for the locked doors.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Amazon sent that email last night. Game will be on my doorstep is less than 24 hours. :blessed:

ibndNaX1CyiTzj.gif

:sas1:

If yal about that life, yal would put the game on the hardest difficulty on your first playthrough and turn off the "Listening" Mode so you can't see enemies through walls

:sas2:

I actually considered doing this but I'm not trying to get frustrated on my first playthrough. :lupe:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Last of Us IGN review: 10/10

"For as great as Remastered’s little tweaks and additions are, the true value proposition comes in when you start to talk about DLC. A slew of DLC that had to be purchased separately on PlayStation 3 comes bundled-in on PlayStation 4. For instance, Left Behind – The Last of Us’ incredible single-player prequel DLC – is included (read the original review here), as are a ton of online maps and modes that you’d otherwise have to acquire separately on PS3.

And yes, playing The Last of Us: Remastered online is just as awesome as it was the first time around, again aided by a silky-smooth framerate. I suspect the surprising online addiction The Last of Us provided in 2013 will be renewed for some and discovered for the first time for others.

THE VERDICT
In 2013, I called The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 a masterpiece. The same holds true of its PlayStation 4 "Remastered" sibling. You can’t go wrong with either version, but with Remastered you’ll get a better framerate that smooths out gunplay, a prettier, sharper look, and a bunch of DLC content rolled into the package from the get-go (not to mention a whole fresh set of Trophies to earn again, if you have a whole lot of time on your hands).

Whether you’ve already experienced it on PlayStation 3 or have no idea what you’re missing, The Last of Us: Remastered is worth your time and attention. PlayStation 3’s best game just became PlayStation 4’s, too.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/28/the-last-of-us-remastered-review