Official The Last of Us Remastered Thread (No SPOILERS)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
iKCUc331Lfksr.gif

:laff:

:dead: ND won't stop...they so plugged in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I don't know how anyone in their right fukking mind can choose some fukking shadows over this :mjlol:
I tried it and I couldn't really tell the difference. When you're playing the game you aren't really focused on shadows anyway. besides that though, the graphics are incredible. I thought the pictures and videos online were good but in person playing is just magnitudes better.

My boy who's not really tech savvy texts me today like "tlou looks amazing" "dat 60 frames."

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I tried it and I couldn't really tell the difference. When you're playing the game you aren't really focused on shadows anyway. besides that though, the graphics are incredible. I thought the pictures and videos online were good but in person playing is just magnitudes better.

My boy who's not really tech savvy texts me today like "tlou looks amazing" "dat 60 frames."
I just paused the fukking game during the prologue and was :wow:

You're right. Watching videos don't do it justice.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bike to beasting on the MP. Noobs sprinting all over the place getting slaughtered

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Say what? Bout to trade in Infamous and Madden for that 15 dollar shyt. I was tentative, but fukk. Jumpin on that
Yeah, i called around since i didn't have a preorder and that was the pitch dude said when he answered the phone. I asked him about the LoU promotion and they didn't even know about it until someone told them about it. Gamestop corporate didn't tell them anything, but its in the computer once you do the trade in...