Official The Irishman Thread

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps

Love hearing actors breakdown how they become a character :wow: Pacigoat

Pesci with his only uttered word being "No" :russ:

Scorsese said some deep shyt about power and human nature at the end there. The guy still sounds young and enthusiastic like in his old interviews, the other guys only turn the energy on for roles haha.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Scorsese said some deep shyt about power and human nature at the end there. The guy still sounds young and enthusiastic like in his old interviews, the other guys only turn the energy on for roles haha.

That guy is as sharp as when he did Mean Streets. It's amazing. As long as Marty has his health he'll continue to make classics.
After watching OUATIH, this tweet does absolutely nothing for me. :unimpressed:

That tweet dumb in general. What the fukk does it even mean. People always tryna be extra witty and end up sounding stupid.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this cleans up at the Oscars. It's a shame that Marty has one fukking Oscar. The most heralded filmmaker of the last 50 years. Pacino should have a few more and De Niro should have like 5.
Oscars always been trash, I mean Green Book won last year, white saviour movie and even if you set that aside the movie is still mediocre as fukk, the worst snub though for scorsese, not in terms of whether it was his best film, but him losing best director for gangs of new york to a fukkin pedophile on the lam and the audience giving a standing ovation was brutal