Official The Irishman Thread

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Always wondered why Pacino was playing Jimmy Hoffa and not Pesci, seemed like he'd suit the character more and Pacino would be better as Russell Buffalino. Not mad at it at all though, one of those where any of those 3 actors could have swapped roles and still killed it

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most anticipated movie of the year for me

Once upon in Hollywood was 2nd and Tarantino is a goat but Marty gets number 1 ever year he drops for me

Still have to see once been moving gonna check it on sat or sun

Just got back from once

On first watch it was dope. Got pulp fiction vibes story wise. I need to watch it again but it didn’t seem woven together as well

Trippy for sure. Dicaprio is the goat but Pitt fukking stole the whole movie

Also Margo :ohlawd:

Very timid movie for Tarantino

On that note I’m positive Irishmen will be way better

Daps
Scorsese hangs around too many art fags & hipsters (the least creative people in the world) thats why he fell off. i went to one of his q&a's for Silence and the host said something like 'this is a deep film you must rewatch over the span of a year to fully understand it'. fuk that. Mean Streets was simple, to the point & was his best movie.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Scorsese hangs around too many art fags & hipsters (the least creative people in the world) thats why he fell off. i went to one of his q&a's for Silence and the host said something like 'this is a deep film you must rewatch over the span of a year to fully understand it'. fuk that. Mean Streets was simple, to the point & was his best movie.

Wolf of Wall Street wasnt that long ago and thats a classic. Scorsese will never fall off