Official The Expanse Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ngl I thought Alex was gonna bite it this episode. Bobbie just throwing the loose bullet away inside the ship feels like a chekov gun to me.

bytch you’re in a spaceship! Anything not strapped down could be a missile!

:sadcam:

Brah, I thought the same thing I don't think he dies but I also can't help but see everything they do as death flags :dead:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't know, their science is legit. Apparently humans can stay alive in the vaccum of space for like 15 secs.... you'd need to avoid solar radiation, and pebble like debris flying 100mph of course. Your lungs would burst after a few secs too if they had any in them...thst gives you roughly 15 of oxygenated blood b4 you passout. The cold doesn't kill you right away because an objects heat doesn't diffuse (losses) as quickly in a vaccum as in an atmospheric space. Bleeding out for bursted eyes is the most immediate concern.

Naomi's face got burnt on the side that was facing the sun. She exhaled as the doors opened. That shot was full of oxygenated blood. Her eyes we beginning to bulge out her face. The books talked about the belters having a sense for space walks and zero movement.

If anything, old dude should've had enough time to close the doors before he died...unless he did exhale and his lungs blew up.

I'm not saying I believe she would die.
But I do think it's unrealistic that her momentum would carry her to the exact spot to hit the airlock, then she would have enough control to work the door controls and bring herself inside.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Bobbie just throwing the loose bullet away inside the ship feels like a chekov gun to me.

:sadcam:

c518a0812c340048bf98feafa54ec9c2.jpg

:ohhh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished this episode and :whoo: They really nailed down the dynamic between Naomi and Marco. Really pulled off Macro's personality. The foreshadowing with Naomi and Cyn at the end was great even as a book reader I knew what was going to happen. :obama:

Even if she's a belter and taking that oxygen shot that sequence will never not be believable to me, even if the science checks out:pachaha:

First half was slow but this might be my favorite episode of the series so far.

Superstar
Daps
:damn:
I wasn’t paying attention and happened to look up right as Naomi was going out the airlock!

:mjcry:
I thought my baby was gonna die/be written off!