Official The Expanse Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's what my smileys were for. Caught them lackin' bad. Can't wait to see Nancy Gao with the :sadcam:
Everybody fukking up. I thought Alex was legit written off for a minute there. That reporter was done. Thought those kids at the dock were about to bring the old Amos back :merchant:. Naomi's dumb ass.... don't even get me started on her. If I was Belter, I'd be ready to beat her ass too. She been dumb for the past 3 seasons but we knew that. Holden's actor is getting way better though. When she told him to stay I was hurt for breh - he used to be dead weight.

I really didn't think they'd pull of Amos' trip back so well. That actor really trying to be the next Bernthal and he's got a shot.

Also, Martians are dumb as hell: The saga continues :russ:

Side note: They casting some low key fire this season :whew: something for everyone.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man...... Chrisjen Avasarala sometimes does something for me.....:wow:

with her deep ass voice :picard:
The banter between her and Amos is top notch. She’s just casually flirting but Amos’ actor is doing a great job of selling it like a legitimate crush.

“You look like shyt.”

“You look AMAZING :shaq:

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The banter between her and Amos is top notch. She’s just casually flirting but Amos’ actor is doing a great job of selling it like a legitimate crush.

“You look like shyt.”

“You look AMAZING :shaq:

:mjlol:
"What's on your mind Crissie :shaq:"
"Don't call me that. :usure:I'm not one of your favorite strippers. I'm a member of Parliament and one of the most powerful people in the system... :queen: "
"You can be both :mjlit:"

Amos is a role model breh :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anybody got tight when Filip and his crew bodied the research crew? :francis:

Grimey as fukk. Like when the Martians were spaced in S3.
Cold world. Colder galaxy.

These science crews could easily fork over the cash for some private corp security though. They know its a grimey game out there...

Honestly though.... I can't stand Naomi anymore. fukk she think was gonna happen? Rolling around like a whole lick

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cold world. Colder galaxy.

These science crews could easily fork over the cash for some private corp security though. They know its a grimey game out there...

Honestly though.... I can't stand Naomi anymore. fukk she think was gonna happen? Rolling around like a whole lick

Peak Naomi was S1, it's been :dahell: decisions since.
IIRC she was forced to leave when Filip was an infant? Buddy been warped by his pops for years and he's now arranging terrorist attacks. Million bodies on him now there's no chance for that breh I'm not sure a real life mother would even try. :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Peak Naomi was S1, it's been :dahell: decisions since.
IIRC she was forced to leave when Filip was an infant? Buddy been warped by his pops for years and he's now arranging terrorist attacks. Million bodies on him now there's no chance for that breh I'm not sure a real life mother would even try. :wow:
I can't even say Naomi fell off either. Back in S1, it was being made clear she ain't a leader and its just become more and more obvious as to why as things have gone on. Now it seems like she's taken on the worst Holden's qualities while also being straight up arrogant and naïve.

If anything, dealing with her has made Holden chill the fukk out and I thought it would've been the other way around.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Does actor playing Holden, have cancer. Dude is looking real thin and sickly.