Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Can you explain further? What are some of the basic keeper rules?

It just means that you can only 'keep' a player on your roster for 3 total seasons. They you have to throw him back into the free agent pool. You could still draft him again, but you'd have to bid like everybody else.

SO, We started 2 years ago. D-Rose was on your team in 10'-11' and 11'-12'.

If you keep him again for 12'-13', next year you have to put him back into the pool to be redrafted.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
@I.V. You've been dismissed son. I'll keep a spot for you in the new Serie B league if your ready to rejoin the good graces.

:huhldup:

I've been a faithful member of these leagues for years.

I don't post much, but I keep up with the league.

This is an outrage. Even my most middling-to-horrible teams get upkeep and maintenance, trying to keep them above the mendoza line.

I deserved better.

:damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup:

I've been a faithful member of these leagues for years.

I don't post much, but I keep up with the league.

This is an outrage. Even my most middling-to-horrible teams get upkeep and maintenance, trying to keep them above the mendoza line.

I deserved better.

:damn:

It was handed down by Rev himself. I believe the deadline was closing, as the draft is in 3 nights, and you hadn't responded to him yet about re-upping your team.

I'm holding a spot in the Serie B league if you want in. Its same scoring and rules, just not a keeper, and top 3 teams at seasons end get to take over the bottom 3 teams from this league.

Easiest way back in. :ld:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
It was handed down by Rev himself. I believe the deadline was closing, as the draft is in 3 nights, and you hadn't responded to him yet about re-upping your team.

I'm holding a spot in the Serie B league if you want in. Its same scoring and rules, just not a keeper, and top 3 teams at seasons end get to take over the bottom 3 teams from this league.

Easiest way back in. :ld:

REV!!??!!

Never missed a league, never missed a draft, never bailed half way through a season...

damn. :ohhh:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
@FaygoMI what's your email address? Gonna send you the invite for this league because this dude IV is gone, apparently.

@I.V.

That was literally yesterday, 4 days before the DRAFT, yet we were supposed to keep your spot warm in case you decided to come in and eat dinner with us? You hadn't even responded to sign into the league dude, wtf do you expect with only 4 days before the draft and a empty roster spot to fill?

@Rev can deal with this, I dunno if Faygo would get out your team and take the step into Serie B for now. Not my call.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
@I.V.

That was literally yesterday, 4 days before the DRAFT, yet we were supposed to keep your spot warm in case you decided to come in and eat dinner with us? You hadn't even responded to sign into the league dude, wtf do you expect with only 4 days before the draft and a empty roster spot to fill?

@Rev can deal with this, I dunno if Faygo would get out your team and take the step into Serie B for now. Not my call.
1B7rR.gif

@I.V. I had to chase you down on Twitter, e-mail, the Coli for the football league...and you proceeded to do the same to me for basketball. You STILL haven't even answered the tweet I sent you a couple weeks ago. Come on already, jabroni.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
given that my work has no means for me to access the draft app and that I cant work from home on thursday, Ill have to autodraft.

Ill preset my values tho, but can we get the full keeper list ASAP ? I need to know whos available.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Give me a break,not even like IV is even active in these leagues anyways
:manny: he's not as active as he needs to be in here...but he does take care of his stuff in the football league.

if it didn't just happen yesterday, i wouldn't have even considered that peasant IV anymore...but it looks like Faygo is staying regardless.

IV is being demoted for conduct detrimental to the society.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
:manny: he's not as active as he needs to be in here...but he does take care of his stuff in the football league.

if it didn't just happen yesterday, i wouldn't have even considered that peasant IV anymore...but it looks like Faygo is staying regardless.

IV is being demoted for conduct detrimental to the society.

:snoop:

You disappoint me.

You have my wrong email, and have been sending things to my wrong email for over a year now, even after I've sent you my new one multiple times.

I wouldn't try to have my spot back, faygo deserves it, that'd be wack. But dudes on here know me in real life, have my cell, have my email... wouldn't be hard to track me down if you wanted to.

S'all good, though. I've phased my coli time way back, so it goes.

:salute:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:snoop:

You disappoint me.

You have my wrong email, and have been sending things to my wrong email for over a year now, even after I've sent you my new one multiple times.

I wouldn't try to have my spot back, faygo deserves it, that'd be wack. But dudes on here know me in real life, have my cell, have my email... wouldn't be hard to track me down if you wanted to.

S'all good, though. I've phased my coli time way back, so it goes.

:salute:
i was going by the e-mail address YOU registered with in both football & basketball just last season (nkt516). i had PM'd you & mentioned you several times. your newer email must've been buried on :hamster: somewhere.

apparently you don't use your cell either because i've tweeted at you several times. shyt, i even hit you on instagram for god's sake! you wanted me to reach out to the FTL crew to track you down even further? :heh:

sorry mayne. :sadbron:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
He can have it back if yall want, no big deal.
what a mess.

because @I.V. did have a 2nd place team, and because he's still a distant cousin of mine...he does have the right to get his team back.

Faygo, so you're good with joining the B-league? i'm sure you can work your way up anyway.

@I.V. - GIVE ME YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN TRANSFER THE TEAM & DON'T BE A PRINCESS AND DECLINE IT.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
"Team cannot be deleted once the team list is finalized."