Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
"Team cannot be deleted once the team list is finalized."
:ooh: you're not deleting it.

i would have to go in & transfer ownership once @I.V. GETS ME HIS REAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

and @Listen would do the same in the B-league with his team for you.

Shut up, KOB.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
:ooh: you're not deleting it.

i would have to go in & transfer ownership once @I.V. GETS ME HIS REAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

and @Listen would do the same in the B-league with his team for you.

Shut up, KOB.

You'll probably get it an hour before the draft at this rate...

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

steveharvey.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I moved to the BX 4 years ago, no jury duty yet. Wonder how the Bronx courts are.

I've done it before. It's no big deal if you got something to keep yourself occupied. Last time I went I was supposed to go for 3 days and let me out after 2. Had to turn down a case because I was still going to school in Boston at the time, they understood.

After I finish I'm right there on 161st /Yankee Stadium so I either go back to my old high school or just go home.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I've done it before. It's no big deal if you got something to keep yourself occupied. Last time I went I was supposed to go for 3 days and let me out after 2. Had to turn down a case because I was still going to school in Boston at the time, they understood.

After I finish I'm right there on 161st /Yankee Stadium so I either go back to my old high school or just go home.
Last time I did jury duty 6 years ago (manhattan), I ended up doing a case. Some dude ordered a heavy duty CD/DVD recorder for bootlegging with a stolen card. Verdict was supposed to come in after the weekend on Monday & dude fled the city over the weekend. :heh:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps

fukk out my face. :obama:

:laugh: No, but in all seriousness - I was mainly busting Rev's balls.

I'm happy to be in B, I understand how frustrating a lack of contact from a member is.

Faygo, I can't remember what my roster looked like at the end of last season - but I feel like there were some really good late pickups that will be low cost if you decide to keep them.

We're good.

Did somebody send a telegram to old man walt to see if he's still playing? :old:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
fukk out my face. :obama:

:laugh: No, but in all seriousness - I was mainly busting Rev's balls.

I'm happy to be in B, I understand how frustrating a lack of contact from a member is.

Faygo, I can't remember what my roster looked like at the end of last season - but I feel like there were some really good late pickups that will be low cost if you decide to keep them.

We're good.

Did somebody send a telegram to old man walt to see if he's still playing? :old:
So you don't want your team back? @FaygoMI has no problem with it. It's all about making the draft Thursday night tho. I mean, you were in 2nd place afterall.

I just need you to give me your current e-mail for the final time & we'd be all good moving forward.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So you don't want your team back? @FaygoMI has no problem with it. It's all about making the draft Thursday night tho. I mean, you were in 2nd place afterall.

I just need you to give me your current e-mail for the final time & we'd be all good moving forward.

IV is all set up in B league. If he's good there, lets get @FaygoMI to send us his two keepers asap then. Draft is friggin 2 nights away and I need 'dem keepers yo.

And @I.V. @Walt is nowhere to be found in this particular league. He's been in some non official bball one that I don't believe is sanctioned.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IV is all set up in B league. If he's good there, lets get @FaygoMI to send us his two keepers asap then. Draft is friggin 2 nights away and I need 'dem keepers yo.

And @I.V. @Walt is nowhere to be found in this particular league. He's been in some non official bball one that I don't believe is sanctioned.

Wait... Did I miss something? Am I supposed to be in this league?