Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
SOHH has always had larger fantasy leagues and for the most part we normally have 90-95% participation. 14 Has been a good number for basketball because of FA. When we were 16 there was virtually no movement; and I think for the relative skill level 12 may be too easy.

We've talked about having an A and B for years with movement, but it has never come to fruition. I think the largest part is because there really is no integration, we keep it so separate. We've never created a sufficient system. If Listen follows through and makes a league he's running then it's a step in the right direction.

They only negative I see with a B division is you may have less participation, since it may be less recognized members. That could also be a smaller league to try and offset that.

Need clear cut rules for promotion and demotion. Voting/Standings/Participation/etc.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So, let me run this B league idea by you...
@yseJ
@Bernie Madoff
@Cliche
@K-O-B
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@red222
@theoretic
@threattonature
@King Diesel

Series A:

14 Teams
Roto, Auction draft
Keeper League (2)
Keep a player for a maximum of 3 years on your roster, then he goes back into the pool.

Series B:

10-14 Teams (depending on interest)
Roto, Auction draft (same scoring categories)
NON Keeper league.

At the end of each season, the managers of teams 12,13 & 14 from Series A are relegated to Series B league.

Since Series B is not a keeper league, I would simply assign the 3 Series A relegated managers to one of the 3 teams who has made the jump in no real order.
Teams 1,2 &3 from Series B would then be bumped up to manage teams 12, 13 and 14 in Series A and take over for the team for the relegated managers in order of rank.

So whomever finished 1st in Series B would take over Team 12, etc.

The new managers of those 3 teams would abide by the same keeper rules as the rest of Series A managers.

If I do it this way and have no keepers in Series B, it will alleviate trying to move up a team from Series B who has the same keepers as someone whose already in Series A.

Thoughts on this?

If people are good, we will keep Series A at 14 team. If IV bounces, Faygo will get slot 14. If IV returns, Faygo, Bar None and everyone else interested will get invites to Series B.

Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

Series A:

14 Teams
Roto, Auction draft
Keeper League (2)
Keep a player for a maximum of 3 years on your roster, then he goes back into the pool.

Series B:

NON Keeper league.

At the end of each season, the managers of teams 12,13 & 14 from Series A are relegated to Series B league.

Since Series B is not a keeper league, I would simply assign the 3 Series A relegated managers to one of the 3 teams who has made the jump in no real order.
Teams 1,2 &3 from Series B would then be bumped up to manage teams 12, 13 and 14 in Series A and take over for the team for the relegated managers in order of rank.

The new managers of those 3 teams would abide by the same keeper rules as the rest of Series A managers.

If I do it this way and have no keepers in Series B, it will alleviate trying to move up a team from Series B who has the same keepers as someone whose already in Series A.

Thoughts on this?

If people are good, we will keep Series A at 14 team. If IV bounces, Faygo will get slot 14. If IV returns, Faygo, Bar None and everyone else interested will get invites to Series B.

Let me know.

:mindblown:

I am in for Serie-B

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
What about a player that doesn't participate. In the baseball league we had a player who disappeared that was almost in the money. Would that make 4 teams move up or save the team in 12th?

Hopefully teams in the bottom won't just quit...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
@yseJ
@Bernie Madoff
@Cliche
@K-O-B
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@red222
@theoretic
@threattonature
@King Diesel

Series A:

14 Teams
Roto, Auction draft
Keeper League (2)

Series B:

NON Keeper league.

Thoughts on this?

Let me know.

One change. Instead of the first place team automatically getting team 12 how about the first place team chooses which of the three teams he takes over as the last place team may have more attractive keepers.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
One change. Instead of the first place team automatically getting team 12 how about the first place team chooses which of the three teams he takes over as the last place team may have more attractive keepers.

Good idea.

@K-O-B

We could use Serie B to fill any empty vacant manager slots too if need be, but hopefully people in the bottom wont quit, they'll be trying to out do each other to stay in Serie A.

And even if they get relegated, Serie B will still have good players in it and be a competitive league I think.

The one thing about Serie B is I'll have to create a team for myself so I cna be commish of it. I'll just attend the draft and spend all my money on players no one wants at the end and leave my team in last place always as a dummy team.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
@FaygoMI what's your email address? Gonna send you the invite for this league because this dude IV is gone, apparently.

@tremonthustler1, @yseJ, @theoretic, @red222, @King Diesel, @Brozay

BTW, i don't know how i'm gonna get Smartmouf's keepers because he's not in The Coli & his e-mail is hidden. We'll see tho.

PM them to me or @Listen ASAP because the draft is THIS THURSDAY @ 8:45PM ET!