Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Each team nominates 3 players. One in a $1-20 range; one in a $21-40 range, and the last $41+. When a player gets selected that team has the right to pull back his other 2 players.

If we go to 16, will there be any free agents?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Each team nominates 3 players. One in a $1-20 range; one in a $21-40 range, and the last $41+. When a player gets selected that team has the right to pull back his other 2 players.

If we go to 16, will there be any free agents?

Lmfao.. New teams will have more money, and next year keepers will be released.. The point of a keeper league is to strategize for the next year. I got my keepers and 1 is a dollar breh.. There will be plenty of free agents we only have 8 roster spots I believe

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Lmfao.. New teams will have more money, and next year keepers will be released.. The point of a keeper league is to strategize for the next year. I got my keepers and 1 is a dollar breh

good%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So how are people feeling about pushing this to 16 teams?

@Listen - make your email address visible in the league, so that I can make you co-commish. All you sissies with the hidden email addresses. Ain't nobody gonna stalk yall!

Also, i'm going to need to change the draft date.

How does everybody feel about a weekend draft on the 27th or 28th? Any particular recommendations???

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So how are people feeling about pushing this to 16 teams?

@Listen - make your email address visible in the league, so that I can make you co-commish. All you sissies with the hidden email addresses. Ain't nobody gonna stalk yall!

Also, i'm going to need to change the draft date.

How does everybody feel about a weekend draft on the 27th or 28th? Any particular recommendations???

Done.

First things first, who wanted in thats not in already?

Is NonChalante/BarNone and Faygo NOT in or are they in already?

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
oh so now that you don't work on the weekends you want a weekend draft? I don't know what my new schedule is but I doubt I'll be around on the weekend

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if I'm in this or not. I joined a fantasy basketball league last year.. Was the one I was in last year. I think red222 ran it

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Done.

First things first, who wanted in thats not in already?

Is NonChalante/BarNone and Faygo NOT in or are they in already?
OK...made you co-commish.

Barnone & Faygo aren't in this league with the 14. The only player from last year that's yet to sign up again is @I.V. I tweeted him asking if he's in or out, but I can't chase him like I did for football. So, we'll see in a week if he signs up. If he doesn't, then he's out.

We can make it 16 teams if everybody wants. We gotta start getting these keepers in. I've only received keepers from Cliche. So, PM them to me and/or Listen as soon as possible.
oh so now that you don't work on the weekends you want a weekend draft? I don't know what my new schedule is but I doubt I'll be around on the weekend
Ha...naaa...just asking. We can do it the Thursday (10/25) at 9pm. :ehh:

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Just realized how much Martin and Gordon killed me last year. And @Listen wanted Martin so bad

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Keepers in.

Thank God I looked at my squad before I submitted my keepers
did you PM them to Listen? i don't have a PM from you.

just making sure yall aren't going into Yahoo thinking it's gonna work through there...since they have to be done manually.