Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
That's not how it works.
Yes it is... I won the fukking B league gump... I get to pick my team before you. Walt didn't keep Durant because if you look back before the draft in the thread here he kept Batum for $12 and Parsons for $1 which means I would be able to take Walt's team since he's busy and not coming back this year and get Durant for $87

So take this

:umad:
:umad::umad::umad:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@The War Report

Maybe if you would've won the B league you would have a leg to stand on.. but you didn't. Go back to the B league thread where I was preparing my victory speech

Remember this? You know god damn well how it works!
You're an idiot. You get first dibs at the vacated teams that got relegated to the fukking B league, dikkhead.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Children....please!

The winner of Series B gets first pick of the vacated teams that came in the bottom 3 of serie A.

But...BUT, if we also have people leaving the A league who were not relegated, then we need to call up the NEXT placed series B manager to get promoted up and their team is now in the picking pool as well.

So if Walt vacated as well, then that means the 4th place finisher in Serie B will get promoted and all 4 vacated teams will be open to picking in the order of the Serie B finish.

So, let me confirm with @Walt via satellite phone that he definitely wants to vacate first...and if he does, who finished 4th and yes, Walt's squad will be available for choosing too.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Children....please!

The winner of Series B gets first pick of the vacated teams that came in the bottom 3 of serie A.

But...BUT, if we also have people leaving the A league who were not relegated, then we need to call up the NEXT placed series B manager to get promoted up and their team is now in the picking pool as well.

So if Walt vacated as well, then that means the 4th place finisher in Serie B will get promoted and all 4 vacated teams will be open to picking in the order of the Serie B finish.

So, let me confirm with @Walt via satellite phone that he definitely wants to vacate first...and if he does, who finished 4th and yes, Walt's squad will be available for choosing too.

4th in the B league was @I.V.

I know he'll be happy