Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
LOL. I'll get to it today.

Just tell him
tumblr_inline_n7j6l022zZ1sohk3w.gif

He ain't first in line so his impatient ass is gonna have to wait for me to make my selection on which team I want!

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
OK..

SO...

It's time to get things at least moving for the next month in preparation for the new season.

The bottom 3 teams being demoted are @smARTmouf , @He Who Posts Well (1 done, lmao) & @yseJ .

We also have the top 3 finishers from Serie A ready to come up and take over those teams (we get to welcome @tremonthustler1 back up to the big leagues after a 1 year leave of absence, say hello to @The_Unchosen_One and finally see what @The War Report can do with the big boys) , but FIRST, we need to see if anyone else from Serie A will not be returning for the upcoming season.

I just sent out the invites to the remaining managers. Please check your email accounts and let us know f you'll be returning.

I know @King Diesel is already back in, but I need a word from the rest.

@Walt
@McTwerk
@Cliche
@FaygoMI
@Bernie Madoff
@theoretic
@Bruh Man 5th Flo
@threattonature
@savage_king90

Lets us know if your returning.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
OK..

SO...

It's time to get things at least moving for the next month in preparation for the new season.

The bottom 3 teams being demoted are @smARTmouf , @He Who Posts Well (1 done, lmao) & @yseJ .

We also have the top 3 finishers from Serie A ready to come up and take over those teams (we get to welcome @tremonthustler1 back up to the big leagues after a 1 year leave of absence, say hello to @The_Unchosen_One and finally see what @The War Report can do with the big boys) , but FIRST, we need to see if anyone else from Serie A will not be returning for the upcoming season.

I just sent out the invites to the remaining managers. Please check your email accounts and let us know f you'll be returning.

I know @King Diesel is already back in, but I need a word from the rest.

@Walt
@McTwerk
@Cliche
@FaygoMI
@Bernie Madoff
@theoretic
@Bruh Man 5th Flo
@threattonature
@savage_king90

Lets us know if your returning.

Yup yup The 5th Flo will be back