Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Thanks. Posted and will see if they will do the same for Serie B.
Any luck?
Any way we can use the waiver system where everybody bids on players on waivers?
:whoa: that's like have a bunch of auctions at once & everybody's not on at the same time like that. I did the 2-day waiver thing (as opposed to making all players free agents) in order to give people at least a day or 2 to check and "bid" on said player through the waiver priority.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Any luck?

:whoa: that's like have a bunch of auctions at once & everybody's not on at the same time like that. I did the 2-day waiver thing (as opposed to making all players free agents) in order to give people at least a day or 2 to check and "bid" on said player through the waiver priority.

Serie B ain't changed a damn thing. I can't even find my post!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Any luck?

With the waiver acquisition thing it still will do the 2 day wait thing so everybody doesn't have to be online at once. The difference is that instead of just putting in the waiver request, you make a dollar amount bid. After 2 days whoever made the highest bid gets the guy.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
With the waiver acquisition thing it still will do the 2 day wait thing so everybody doesn't have to be online at once. The difference is that instead of just putting in the waiver request, you make a dollar amount bid. After 2 days whoever made the highest bid gets the guy.
1B7rR.gif

Actually tho...looking through the settings, I don't think it's possible to bid on free agents/waived players. @Listen, do you see anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
1B7rR.gif

Actually tho...looking through the settings, I don't think it's possible to bid on free agents/waived players. @Listen, do you see anything?

It's under Commish Tools-->Edit League Settings-->Determine Waiver Priority By and the option is FAAB w Continual Rolling.

I'm commish of another league and we use it and it's a great option.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
It's under Commish Tools-->Edit League Settings-->Determine Waiver Priority By and the option is FAAB w Continual Rolling.

I'm commish of another league and we use it and it's a great option.
:ooh: well this is something that we gotta make the whole crew aware of before implementing then, at least. So do you also have the "Waiver Mode" as Continuous in order to make all players be waivers at all times/biddable?

Let's try to make it happen, @Listen

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I have known about this for a while, just never broached it before.

I do it in another football league as well.

I say we put it to a vote in two ways:

A) Should we do it

and B) Should we implement it now or next year?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im fine with the way things are tbh, we cant stream players anyway as we have a games played limit already so if you pickup different guys and play them, its your loss at the end...and adds/drops are tough because bench is so short.

with that said, if we go this route anyway, will there be a specified WW budget or something ?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
First of all, any implementation of new rules should be next year.

Second of all, I think I know what @threattonature is talking about. I use that in a fantasy baseball league I do. You get a separate budget from what you actually spent on the draft (so @King Diesel this has no relation to what you spent on draft night unless this league was capped, which it's not). It's called an FAAB (Free Agent Acquisition Budget).

Here's an example:
My baseball league gives everyone $100 each year to spend on waivers. Every bid is blind so you won't know who bet what. You can bid $0 on a player and win that player if nobody else bid. Any tie breaker would come from your waiver priority ranking. The value of what you paid for that player through waivers does not affect that player going forward (for example, someone paid $50 to get Mike Trout on waivers in my league. That doesn't mean he's worth $50 the following season or if you wanna keep him. He'd be $0 since he was undrafted)

I didn't even know Yahoo was capable of doing a league like that, but if anyone has any other questions, I could explain further. It's fun as hell and in this league wouldn't be nearly as complicated as how my fantasy baseball league works (you'd look at me as if I had 3 heads if I explained how that league fully works, but it's the funnest league I've ever done in my life)