Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Can someone explain to me why my OREB and DREB score is so low when I have the most rebounds? As of this moment I should have another 20.5 points. And fukk Tristan Thomas, everything I read after the draft said he wasn't gonna do shyt.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Can someone explain to me why my OREB and DREB score is so low when I have the most rebounds? As of this moment I should have another 20.5 points. And fukk Tristan Thomas, everything I read after the draft said he wasn't gonna do shyt.

Yeah I have no idea why you dropped him

My scouting department did it again!

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Yeah I have no idea why you dropped him

My scouting department did it again!

xVyoSl.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

Wtf are you talking about? I have 45 defensive rebounds, and that is the most so I am awarded 14 points. You have 38 which is 6th and the two people above you have the same so you get 9 points?

What is wrong with you?

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Wtf are you talking about? I have 45 defensive rebounds, and that is the most so I am awarded 14 points. You have 38 which is 6th and the two people above you have the same so you get 9 points?

What is wrong with you?

It's fixed today. State tracker had my totals for Oreb and dreb, but my point at 2 and 3.5 for a total of 127 points