Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was his end, then A-Train went out like a G. I can respect that. At the very least, the raggedy mf made peace with everyone and dragged a mf through the streets on his way out.

They should’ve had Maeve’s fine ass with them. :sadcam: They had Homelander dead to rights, ready to send that man to the great beyond and couldn’t quite get it done. Now he’s gonna come back a little smarter, a little more deadly and dangerous than before and they might not get the chance to do it again. He’s gonna make SURE he ain’t in position and to get jumped a second time

Anybody else notice how Hughie/Soldier Boy/Butcher operated better as a unit in like 3 minutes of screen time than The Boys as a unit over 3 seasons during that brawl with Homelander?
Honestly it help they had superpowers :patrice:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
breh why is this show so good? :banderas:

A train bytch ass was finally bout that action...dragged #allLivesMatter all down the street....got damn

MM getting nutted on :picard: and then trying to throw hands :dead:

Huey jumping in on some Civil War shyt :damn:

Noir finding out Soldier Boy is alive and
peace-disappear.gif

Deep saying fukk them hoes...I want that Octop*ssy :shaq:
Homelander getting the beats and looking in the mirror with a black eye :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A Train isn’t dead. They didn’t plant the seed of him knowing Hughie has super powers just to let it die right there. Yeah Homelander knows but A Train is the one who would actually have use for that info (his brother).
Homelander already knows and he’s the main bad guy. Fuxk would A Train matter? :heh:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Noir Gone, Maeve AWOL, Starlight quit and A-train possibly dead :wow:. The seven is pretty much over at this point, IMO no way this goes past 4 seasons. Homelander is definitely going to go on some type of rampage for the season finale. I hope that A-train is dead because last episode was actually a satisfying end to his character arc. shyt lowkey reminded me of Vegeta's final atonement

Daps
I gotta rewatch that fight scene brehs :banderas:

Only thing I wish could have been different was them showing us the actual power levels of everybody involved by having them punch their way through the house and out into the open. Superman wouldn't get into a fistfight in a house. There would be no house anymore after the first 2 punches get thrown :mjlol:

But I understand budget constraints so all is forgiven :mjgrin:somebody need to tell Bezos he doing good but we need another 100 million to do a couple of tune ups.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A Train brother is fukked up, he could use it to save him. That storyline isn’t over yet.
Dude, his bro wasn’t even a key supporting character. He was just used to progress A-Train’s story. fukk would Temp V do for him anyway? He’ll just be paralyzed after it wanes off. :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude, his bro wasn’t even a key supporting character. He was just used to progress A-Train’s story. fukk would Temp V do for him anyway? He’ll just be paralyzed after it wanes off. :mjlol:

Bruh they already established that temp v heals you or do you think they had hughie go through that for nothing. Hughie arm didn’t re-break itself after the temp v wore off. :heh:

Multiple characters pointed out that his arm was healed. If they didn’t want A Train brother to be healed they would have just killed him off instead of pointing out his bone injuries.

Last edited: