Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder where Noir went. He didnt need to take out his chip if he was just running from Soldier Boy because Soldier Boy has no access to the tracking mechanism to locate that chip. Bet he knows something and doesnt want current Vaught to know where he is going to retrieve something.
I think he went to stan to get some kind of help with solider boy and he did not want homelander to know cause homelander was freaking out :jbhmm:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This episode was everything they promised and more :dame:
A-train got a lil redemption :salute:
Homelander held his own against those 3 so now they're fukked because he won't put himself in the position to get jumped again.
I think Noir went to Edgar because he knows that's where solider boy is eventually gonna go because he had him removed to make room for homelander. The way they wrap this season up can be flames if they do it right :banderas:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
This Episode was straight heat.:whew:

MM needs to chill. Trying to shoot and square up with everybody. Acting like he can't get laser beamed up.
full

A- Train finally manned up and went out like a G.:salute:

The look on Homelander's face when they had him pinned down. Ole boy got humbled real quick.:wow:

The whole Herogasm/Love Sausage scene
full

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was everything they promised and more :dame:
A-train got a lil redemption :salute:
Homelander held his own against those 3 so now they're fukked because he won't put himself in the position to get jumped again.
I think Noir went to Edgar because he knows that's where solider boy is eventually gonna go because he had him removed to make room for homelander. The way they wrap this season up can be flames if they do it right :banderas:
Or could be Edgar had solider boy remove to make room for black noir :myman:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude, the episode aired early. I saw it at 9PM MTN last night.

You got mad at me for spoiling The Boys 10 year old comic that isn’t being followed. Like, at all. My recommendation is not to come in here until you’ve seen the latest episode, or just stop posting in it man. It should be obvious we’re going to talk spoilers in here.
I stand on you spoiling the comic... I don't give a fukk lol. People still say "google what happens with Noir" even though it's 10 years old. People wasn't in the GOT thread spoiling the 10 year old books. People don't usually bring comic/book spoilers to movie/show threads.. All the marvel movies would have been spoiled a long time ago

But I'll take the L from everybody bout the show time. I thought it was 3am and it was not. My bad

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Word. I usually see MM as the rational, smart one until he does some dumb shyt like put his regular ass human fists up against somebody who's bulletproof and throws cars.

Still using handguns v Supes
:comeon:

Surely HE knows its pointless
You know, I get the stupidness of pulling guns on the Super.,, and we all know that MM ain't stupid. He might have just been that fed up and emotional that he wasn't thinking straight. It's one thing to feel responsible for a family member's death. Another thing entirely to see the person you think is responsible.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A Train isn’t dead. They didn’t plant the seed of him knowing Hughie has super powers just to let it die right there. Yeah Homelander knows but A Train is the one who would actually have use for that info (his brother).

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I thought A train was gonna go out like a straight bytch.....had the white women who never speaks up tell him to go fukk himself and even apologized to Hughie and he still got punched....it was looking bad man, but he took that devil out.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
If this was his end, then A-Train went out like a G. I can respect that. At the very least, the raggedy mf made peace with everyone and dragged a mf through the streets on his way out.

They should’ve had Maeve’s fine ass with them. :sadcam: They had Homelander dead to rights, ready to send that man to the great beyond and couldn’t quite get it done. Now he’s gonna come back a little smarter, a little more deadly and dangerous than before and they might not get the chance to do it again. He’s gonna make SURE he ain’t in position and to get jumped a second time

Anybody else notice how Hughie/Soldier Boy/Butcher operated better as a unit in like 3 minutes of screen time than The Boys as a unit over 3 seasons during that brawl with Homelander?