Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
MM needs to accept getting v-24’d up :francis:

Out here tryna fight soldier boy with hands and magic smoke tricks :snoop:
Word. I usually see MM as the rational, smart one until he does some dumb shyt like put his regular ass human fists up against somebody who's bulletproof and throws cars.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
WoVUB01.png
:dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
???
Episodes drop Friday Greenwich mean time. So people in the US get it by 8pm Thursday 7pm 6pm ect....
No they usually drop at 3am East. They dropped at 12am East. Dudes was spoiling it after admitting they watched the leak copy way before that. It’s stamped here but let’s not derail. Seems like we got it together with the tags

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
No they usually drop at 3am East. They dropped at 12am East. Dudes was spoiling it after admitting they watched the leak copy way before that. It’s stamped here but let’s not derail. Seems like we got it together with the tags
I have amazon and I noticed shows drop 12pm Greenwich mean time. I watched it at 9 last night

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode drops at 3 am and dudes was spoiling it by 10pm the day before
Spoilers that drop before a show releases is one thing, but he's talking about something that's common in every show thread

Nikkas will complain about spoilers when an episode has been officially released like watching the episode THEN coming in the thread to discuss it after is some revolutionary idea

Edit:
And yea y'all need to learn the times and be prepared. I watched the new episode at 10:30

Last edited: