Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was rolling the whole time seeing him in this episode. He was so outta place. Dude really threw the fists up like he was back in Harlem bout to fight a regular cat :russ:

then grabbed a pistol like bruh you really looking to annoy two titans in the middle of fighting a fukking war against each other lmao

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Great episode.

So A-train's dead? His heart stopped beating? I mean, he kinda made peace with Hughie, there's nothing really left for him to do.
I hope so. His character has nothing to do like you said. They are just taking away from the real drama viewers tune in for when he’s on screen. Same with Frenchie imo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I think this calls for a bushing:jbhmm: but ill wait for MARVEL CHAIRMAN EMERITUS @Bryan Danielson to weigh in. We're in the subway with the Train Man. I have no power here. Down here Uatu is God :manny:

You’ll get your powers back when your temporary suspension is up

But you will still report to General Manager @humminbird :ufdup:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dope episode. Does anybody know what Noir gave the lady in the elevator? I might've missed that part if they explained it.

Daps
ya if he’s dead it’d be a fitting end for his character…that scene was BRUTAL…about to watch it again…jeezus christ…I was pretty much over the violence in the show cuz it was just turning into large cartoonish splashes of blood but that shyt was crazy man…wow…can’t wait til someone drops a gif of that scene

I knew it was gonna be crazy when they showed that disclaimer at the beginning. I had to rewind to catch it all. I knew we were in for something special then.

I felt like that fat cop in The Dark Knight Rises when they're chasing Bane and his crew and then Batman shows up on his bike. "We're in for a show tonight, rookie :myman:"

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That fight :wow:

I thought Herogasm was going to be a sex focused episode but it was really just a marketing ploy to hide that fight scene.

Will Homelander take V-24 and juice up? :lupe:

c00n train was that strong and had all that power and still chose to be a c00n :scust:

man, that was LIGHT. they didnt take it there. the sex related shyt was way worse in the comic.

its still :camby: to a-train. bytch ass nikka :scust:

Noir prolly just gonna pop up and murk Dean Winchester, i'm mad they aint beat homelander ass a little bit more.

:what: they did my breh MM dirty.