Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she might be fukkin worse somehow!!!! :mindblown:

But HL don't like that bytch......at least HL fukks with nikkaz. st0rmfr0nt doesn't.

Yea HL don’t fw anybody on a cool tip but he doesn’t hate for no real reason. This bytch is diabolical :scust: only consolation I got is that with the way they showed
that breh get his face damn near knocked off :mjcry: they gonna do her super fukkin dirty in return :ohlawd:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea HL don’t fw anybody on a cool tip but he doesn’t hate for no real reason. This bytch is diabolical :scust: only consolation I got is that with the way they showed that breh get his face damn near knocked off :mjcry: they gonna do her super fukkin dirty in return :ohlawd:

I think HL puts her to sleep by season's end.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Yeah but why aint she afraid that he'll kill her?

I think we're gonna find out that HL has a weakness soon. And her power might be his weakness

After all, electricity does "hurt" Superman. So maybe it will hurt him too.

He has. If this follows the comics then you're in for a treat. I really can't say more than that.

As for st0rmfr0nt she's the first super, assuming that she's been around since 79 as a full fledged adult then she would've been created the tail end of WW2.

And it also means that HL was made from her DNA.

Daps
He has. If this follows the comics then you're in for a treat. I really can't say more than that.

As for st0rmfr0nt she's the first super, assuming that she's been around since 79 as a full fledged adult then she would've been created the tail end of WW2.

And it also means that HL was made from her DNA.

Not clicking that spoiler.:ufdup:

But then when I went to quote you, it came up anyway :mjcry: