Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they did ole CIA girl :picard:

Homelander obsessions with titty milk :picard:

Homelander raising his son like goku does gohan :picard:

Butcher is high key annoying. Ok so you a cuck to Donald trump superman. fukk you injecting yourself into hughie and the asian chick relationships for?:hhh:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why The Boys is now releasing weekly, according to showrunner Eric Kripke | GamesRadar+

"The airing schedule came actually when we were pretty close to being done – probably 3/4ths of the way through post-production,” Kripke told Collider. “For the record, it didn’t come from Amazon. It came from the producers… we’re the ones who pitched them. A lot of people over there were actually reluctant because it was a new idea or they don’t do it that often. We really wanted it and Amazon ended up agreeing that they’d give it a try.”

The reasoning behind The Boys season 2 release schedule is pretty simple: the fan discussion around the new season will last far longer, instead of everyone binging the episodes over one weekend and never thinking about them again.

“Our feeling is that when it airs all eight at once, it becomes a sugar rush of a binge,” explained Kripke.

“People burn through it in a week or two. There’s an intense amount of activity and then it sort of fades…. There’s so many great moments in season 2, we want to give it time to marinate so people can reflect on it and talk about it before they move on to the next thing and be in the conversation a little longer. I think a little anticipation for the fans is healthy.”
in season 2, we want to give it time to marinate so people can reflect on it and talk about it before they move on to the next thing and be in the conversation a little longer. I think a little anticipation for the fans is healthy.”

Last edited by a moderator:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t know Laz Alonso was Afro-Cuban, saw an interview and dude was speaking Spanish quick and fluently :ohhh:

I’m probably late on that :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Comic readers, I did get the first 14 issues of The Boys. Had a hard time getting thru it since it was so close to the show's season 1. I think I just finished the first issue. Is the Black Noire reveal in these issues or later?
I have not spoiled it for myself but I'm dying to know.

Season is great so far. The satire about super hero stuff is fukkin' stellar. The show is very funny to me and I like how far they push the envelope. This has a chance to be an all the e great show for me.
I agree with people shytting on Huey. That second wind shyt made me want to puke. :scust:

Butcher is being shady he needs to make the wife mission a solo one.

Homelander is written and acted so well. All time great character. Now what's stopping him from just stomping a mudhole in Edgar's ass again? I was expecting more when Homelander came at him and he went on about the founder and being a drug company.

I liked all the stuff with The Deep. Very funny.

Maeve's storyline is whatevs but at least they are giving her something to do.

Yeah, Komiko is looking good this season! :takedat: Thought she could flex more against Storm front her brother to.

Storm front, yeah I was feeling her until the final action sequence!:mjlol:

What a heel turn. I thought they were going to make her super like fake woke to where it's overbearing. But I guess this was closer to the comic? Took balls regardless, why I like this show.
I don't get what's going on with A-Train either. If you are that fukked up quit or something. Is Vought like not into any type of service for these guys besides PR?

Starlight and Huey are just blah, I don't like this romance angle. The , "We like each other but can't be together because reasons." Is overdone.

And yeah released weekly or all at the same time I'm going to watch one a day tops and probably not every day either. For our purposes here it's better to do weekly. Those are some of the best threads in here. Shout out to my Snowfall and Succession brehs. Love going over the eps always fun. :salute:

Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Comic readers, I did get the first 14 issues of The Boys. Had a hard time getting thru it since it was so close to the show's season 1. I think I just finished the first issue. Is the Black Noire reveal in these issues or later?
I have not spoiled it for myself but I'm dying to know.

Season is great so far. The satire about super hero stuff is fukkin' stellar. The show is very funny to me and I like how far they push the envelope. This has a chance to be an all the e great show for me.
I agree with people shytting on Huey. That second wind shyt made me want to puke. :scust:

Butcher is being shady he needs to make the wife mission a solo one.

Homelander is written and acted so well. All time great character. Now what's stopping him from just stomping a mudhole in Edgar's ass again? I was expecting more when Homelander came at him and he went on about the founder and being a drug company.

I liked all the stuff with The Deep. Very funny.

Maeve's storyline is whatevs but at least they are giving her something to do.

Yeah, Komiko is looking good this season! :takedat: Thought she could flex more against Storm front her brother to.

Storm front, yeah I was feeling her until the final action sequence!:mjlol:

What a heel turn. I thought they were going to make her super like fake woke to where it's overbearing. But I guess this was closer to the comic? Took balls regardless, why I like this show.
I don't get what's going on with A-Train either. If you are that fukked up quit or something. Is Vought like not into any type of service for these guys besides PR?

Starlight and Huey are just blah, I don't like this romance angle. The , "We like each other but can't be together because reasons." Is overdone.

And yeah released weekly or all at the same time I'm going to watch one a day tops and probably not every day either. For our purposes here it's better to do weekly. Those are some of the best threads in here. Shout out to my Snowfall and Succession brehs. Love going over the eps always fun. :salute:

I don't have any answers for 90% of your post but as far as the A-Train and Homelander stuff....

As far as A-Train he doesn't want to be another washed up supe like Mesmer and Pop Claw. And unlike the rest of the 7, he has direct competition. The other fast dude he raced last season.

So he's looking at it like, if he shows any weakness he's out. Hell, probably the only reason they let him back in, is the 7 already lost two people (Translucent and The Deep) so his appearance is probably mostly PR for Vought. If the 7 lost another member the public would start looking at them like :patrice:

As far as Homelander....at the end of the day he wants to imagine himself as a "good guy" super hero. Even though he's clearly a sociopath. And Vought is the best PR and press in the world for that type of thing. Killing the CEO of the company would ruin his rep.

Fred.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man, I need to finish the comics I think I was about halfway through it. Honestly, I prefer the direction they took with the show over the comics overall. They've done a great job making me invested in both members of The Boys and The Seven.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This dude Homelander

tenor.gif