Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
glad I'm not the only one that noticed that all of them have super strength. Super strength sees to be a base ability with all of the heroes in the Seven.
Yeah, it would make sense for the most powerful heroes to have strength and durability along with other abilities. Not all supes are created equal. Mesmer was a supe and yet him vs Huey would've likely been a fair fight.
Storm front appeared to be familiar with that AA style "Church" that was trying to recruit The Deep. Are they part of the Vaught company, or are they separate?
Separate, I assume:yeshrug:

showrunner Eric Kripke about bringing the Church into the story when CinemaBlend spoke with the series' creator ahead of Season 2's premiere
The Church of the Collective. Yeah, you know, part of it is just, I think, the more we thought about The Deep, the more we realized he's sort of the 'Forrest Gump of bullshyt Hollywood.' And so he gets tangled up in #MeToo, and then he gets tangled up in a religion that purports to help him but really just wants to keep him away from therapy and hopefully get a tax exempt status with the government. And so that's why we threw him into that world.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Homelander like
full

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They’ve got people hooked for the next couple months.

They release everything last week, people would’ve been done by Monday.

Ain’t really no other shyt on.
i mean, theres mad shyt to watch.
im just thirstin for this shyt like a fiend!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I love how Hughie is basically an in-show stand-in for the viewers.

Every reaction he has to something that goes down is the same reaction I'm having over here.

When they crashed into the whale and was sitting in its insides, Hughie and I had the same face :deadmanny::laff:

Hughie does have me dying laughing withi his "Can you believe this shyt" looks.

Homie is just straight :dahell: :wtf: :snoop: :smh: :picard::martin::what::comeon::gucci::rudy::mindblown::aicmon: