Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you want to avoid spoilers, do NOT do what I did and Google him.:ufdup: All I wanted to know what what powers he had, and every link you find on him contains MASSIVE spoilers about the comic book version of his character. Now I know way more than I wanted to know, and I wish I didn't :sadbron:.

Just because I was spoiled, I kind of hope the show goes in a different direction. I suspect it won't.
I think it will go in a different direction BUT I still think that reveal is going to be :wow:

Just like they went in a different direction with st0rmfr0nt...

st0rmfr0nt was never apart of the Seven I believe (and definitely wasn’t a sarcastic female).

But yea... DO NOT GOOGLE BLACK NOIR

Edit: Also, I think things will be different because there is a season 3 (unless this season doesn’t hit on that major spoiler in the finale) and seems like there will be even more seasons hopefully. I believe the comic was kinda short if I’m not mistaken.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I read all the comics
I just mean since the show is expanding on all the characters
I mean the deep and maeve are very background in the comics not much was done with them but here you see almost all of the seven have their own things going on besides being terrible superheroes
Black Noir sticks out as the only one they are doing nothing with atm
For a major reason...

but high key he’s my favorite character... dude is hilarious...

when he did :picard: at the dead whale had me like :mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think she just has some degree of super strength and invulnerability.
This seems to be a base power for most of The Seven. Other than that I think she along with Black Noir are the more skilled at physical combat. She also carried a sword in the comics, I don't remember if she has in the show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
homelander had me going from :scust: to :whoa: in episode one. drinking frozen breast milk and then popping that dudes eardrums.

also who do yall think exploded raynor's head?

its a super assassin or some shyt...Or maybe a bomb...:manny: my two estimated guesses...

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
also who do yall think exploded raynor's head?
I'm taking a big swing.

Butcher or Malory possibly The CIA I feel like it was an ally of hers not Vought or one of their capes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In this climate, I don't blame them. I'm sure the production for their other shows have been cancelled or pushed back. If the put the whole season up everybody would be finished with the season by Tuesday. As much as I'm sure they've spent production wise and on advertisement I'd want a lil more traffic than just one holiday weekend

eff em
i pay my prime yearly gimme all of that ish at once

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So I'm guessing with lines

"You don't get to say that after what you did"-Becca

"What I did was give you a son"- Homelander
Is confirmation. Homelander pulled The Implication. :beli:
I also don't think.......................

Cause dude does have Wolverine healing but Homelander never actually gets hurt in the first place