Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Why this shyt got to air every week. Its labor day weekend and rona season. nikkas got all the time in the world

In this climate, I don't blame them. I'm sure the production for their other shows have been cancelled or pushed back. If the put the whole season up everybody would be finished with the season by Tuesday. As much as I'm sure they've spent production wise and on advertisement I'd want a lil more traffic than just one holiday weekend

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The last 30 min of episode 3......fukkin diabolical. Amazon knew exactly what they were doing dropping only those first three eps.

Queen Maeve with the face turn tease.....I'd legit be down if it happens. Butcher and company need all the help they can get.

Storefront had me in the first half, not gonna lie :sadcam::mjtf:

So I'm guessing with lines

"You don't get to say that after what you did"-Becca

"What I did was give you a son"- Homelander
Is confirmation. Homelander pulled The Implication. :beli:
Her body language just screams rape. Notice how when Homelander glided his hand upon her arm and she shuddered away. Curious to see how this all breaks down in the end.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Man what’s the point of Black Noir if he barely has any effect on the storyline smh

The first scene was dope and then after that you never see him again

If you want to avoid spoilers, do NOT do what I did and Google him.:ufdup: All I wanted to know what what powers he had, and every link you find on him contains MASSIVE spoilers about the comic book version of his character. Now I know way more than I wanted to know, and I wish I didn't :sadbron:.

Just because I was spoiled, I kind of hope the show goes in a different direction. I suspect it won't.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you want to avoid spoilers, do NOT do what I did and Google him.:ufdup: All I wanted to know what what powers he had, and every link you find on him contains MASSIVE spoilers about the comic book version of his character. Now I know way more than I wanted to know, and I wish I didn't :sadbron:.

Just because I was spoiled, I kind of hope the show goes in a different direction. I suspect it won't.
It forced me to go ahead and read it however Amazon is taking liberties and I like it :ehh:
I hope they spin his story but idk because it's major. But he be having me crying with his emotes. The nikka was sleeping when the movie screen writer was giving the pitch :mjlol::mjlol:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

Unfortunately I did :francis:

but I’m not sure if what I seen is a spoiler...

Like the point of him being there...

i hope it’s not...

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I spoiled that shyt for myself too :francis:

I’m gonna tell myself they can still change it up in the show somehow.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The last 30 min of episode 3......fukkin diabolical. Amazon knew exactly what they were doing dropping only those first three eps.

Queen Maeve with the face turn tease.....I'd legit be down if it happens. Butcher and company need all the help they can get.

Storefront had me in the first half, not gonna lie :sadcam::mjtf:

Queen Maeve is surprisingly turning into a likeable character. I still dont really get "what she can do" other than her supposed to be the WonderWoman type character. But she's not super fast, she cant fly, she dont seem like she has the strength to rival Homelander like WW to Sups.

She dont come off like she the second strongest in the 7.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Queen Maeve is surprisingly turning into a likeable character. I still dont really get "what she can do" other than her supposed to be the WonderWoman type character. But she's not super fast, she cant fly, she dont seem like she has the strength to rival Homelander like WW to Sups.

She dont come off like she the second strongest in the 7.
I think she just has some degree of super strength and invulnerability.