Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:francis: people complaining too much about filler episodes and this is what we get. Hopefully they at least 50 minutes each.

Before ya'll start, i hate filler too, but i think think 8 to 10 episodes is a perfect amount for a season. 6 just makes it even more egregious if we still get 1 or 2 episodes that don't hit. 4 outta 6 is an F. 8 outta 10 is still a B. You basically have to have a perfect season otherwise it will be disappointing.

Edit: actually i just read that there is 7 episodes
Yeah, it's seven

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1st episode ya'll calm down.
:mjtf:

The entire Episode could have
been about how he excaped the sarlacc.

Episode was dope.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
1st episode ya'll calm down.

The entire Episode could have
been about how he excaped the sarlacc.

Episode was dope.
G6A4yZ3.gif
Facts. Finally seeing a live action of him getting out of the Sarlac was enough for me and more than we deserve...

fukk yall 10/10 for me

Lord Fett

:wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why his suit don’t look like the classic suit. What’s up with that black wardrobe

Man this shyt pissing me off

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Not a bad first episode. But I am skeptical how it will hold up for all 7 episodes.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't expecting this to be so unintentionally funny :russ:

They got Boba Fett looking like if Ralph Kramden survived 9/11 :deadmanny:

With his hot Asian wet nurse Fennec who normally catches bodies left and right :birdman:
but since this is disney she's neutered af and looks pissed about it and makes this face the whole time :beli:

These flashbacks of his slavery days and how he got those Tusken Raiders to stop calling him Toby and put some respect on his name :ehh:

nikka finally got some status after 100 years of struggle but is :flabbynsick: af and just wants to chill in the bacta tank

:huhldup:@ how :trash: that fight with the shield nikkas was nobody remembers or respects Larry Fett not even the mayor :scust: