Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first episode is a 6/10

way too much light hearted/comedic MCU type shyt. that shyt works when you got baby yoda in the show providing the comedy, not so much in the book of boba fett.

boba fett an iconic badass character, this shyt had him looking like MCU kingpin at moments. just name the show after fennec shand if that's what you want it to be.

the shyt where he escapes the pit/chokes out the monster dope af though, too bad they treating him like a bytch.

he was way more badass and properly treated in mando. mando's dumb ass woulda whooped the fukk out of the boba fett in this episode, easily.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pure kino at the end of the ep when they hand him the water pod
Its nice to get that aesthetic back in star wars
too many years going by with people not understanding that star wars without the western and samurai chanbara influences is dry AF

I will say I can see the show getting some mileage out of fennec being the bodyguard by having boba being injured or needing healing treatment but nah he seemed fine in mando season 2
you can't play that card too much otherwise boba looks weak gotta make him look strong lol :hubie:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I loved loved loved loved seeing in detail what happened to Boba after the whole Sarlac incident but the tone was way too chill. Boba wasn't "menacing" in this. Still SW so it's still great no matter what but hopefully it picks up the intensity

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Premiere was hard. Not as :gladbron:The Mandolorian, but dope nonetheless. There's a definite samurai feel to this one too.

The cantina band with the space salsa turn up :stylin:

Fett Gang moving like :demonic:in the Tattoine streets. Jennifer Beals, even at almost 60 as a Twylek is still :takedat:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:francis: people complaining too much about filler episodes and this is what we get. Hopefully they at least 50 minutes each.

Before ya'll start, i hate filler too, but i think think 8 to 10 episodes is a perfect amount for a season. 6 just makes it even more egregious if we still get 1 or 2 episodes that don't hit. 4 outta 6 is an F. 8 outta 10 is still a B. You basically have to have a perfect season otherwise it will be disappointing.

Edit: actually i just read that there is 7 episodes